Deepak (Selva of Bandham) -New Dad!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
congrats deepak! i was waiting for this news ever since i knew about it 👏

so happy to receive the news of your baby boy, my heartiest congrats on being a new father! 👏

side note: if you happen to read this thread, pls let us know he looks like who k 😛 (mummy or daddy?)
Congrats of the arrival of the new baby. Thanks for the post.
HI ALL... HOW RU??? THANKS A MILLION FR ALL UR BLESSINGS.. MY SON "AGNIDH" (LIL LION)IS DOIN GREAT N SO IS SIVARANJANI... SORRY I WAS NOT IT TOUCH WITH YALL FR A LOONNNNNG TIME.. ONLY WEN MR GURUBARAN OF SAN MEDIA CALLED UP N TOLD ME ABOUT ATINA N OTHER POSTS I MADE SURE I CHECK N REPLY TO ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS OUT HERE.. U GUYS ARE STILL ROCKIN... ATINA, BLUEGAL,USHA POOJA, MELI, NETRA RAMA, SERIAL123, N SO ON... KEEP ROCKIN  N CONTINUE POSTIN... WILL KEEP U GUYS UPDATED ABT MR AGNIDH.. RITE NW HE IS A WEEK OLD.. N HE HAS GREYCOLOR EYES BETTER THAN HIS DADS.. HE IS HUNGRY EVERY HALF HOUR N WETS THE BED WEN HE IS AWAKE KEEPIN HIS MOM REALLY VERY BUSY.. I WAS WITH HIM TILL YEST DAY... HAD TO GET BK TO SHOOT FRM TODAY.. SO I WILL MISS HIM FR A WEEK OR MORE.. DYIN TO SEE HIM N MY LADY LOVE .. OH GOD I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS RUNNIN ON MY MIND .. OK WONT BORE U ALL WITH A BIIIIIG POST . . CATCHYALL SOON.. CHEERS 

Hi Deepak ,

Congratulations on ur new baby. Our best wishes to AGNIDH.

hey Deepak! Great to hear you after a looooong time.......do post pictures of yr cute little son. Nice to hear u had a great time anyways have fun.

Hearty Congratulations Mr and Mrs Deepak.. 🥳

Enjoy your parenting days... They are the best moments in one's life.. 
hai deepak congratulations you and your wife i am so happy your son is my chellam pa