Stress-a leading cause of all problems

~devi~ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya everyone!!

I was just thinking  and I felt like sharing how stress seems to be the leading cause of most problems, especially health problems.

Has any one else noticed this? Which is probably why when you ask some one a question like, "oh no! why is my health going all wrong!?" they are probably always going to say "too much stress."

Does any one have a prime example as to how stress has caused their health to worsen?

Personally, i think my past hair loss may have had something to do with it๐Ÿ˜‰.

Do share every one๐Ÿ˜Š

-Aditi
Edited by ~devi~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree, Aditi.

The worst effect of stress on me has been hair loss.  I used to have the thickest hair that won't fit in any hair band.  Hair loss is the worst thing associated with stress.

Also it has an effect on your pigment too...

Life can never be stress free but you can try and control it.  Laugh often!

-Mahi
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
^^ Agreed , When I am stressing out about studying the less I learn but when I just chill and study calmly I Get everything into my braain easier !
vinay.batra thumbnail
I too agree with the thoughts here. Since I work for most of the day, I hardly get time to spend happy moments with my family and friends. That's why I decided to stop this once and for all, and start giving more time to myself and my family. I suggest you guys to go through sites that train you to be stress free. There are several you may try. One that I know is stressfreezone.in where you get to dare your friend to beat stress and go through interesting tips. If you have any in mind, please share

Cheers!