Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bose541486 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all.....Gud post & forum addu 👏( can I call u that😊....If u have any probs plz let me know)....Guppe ladane mein to mera koi jod hi nahi😉....din bhar baat kar sakti hoon😃....par kya karoon job bhi hai😭...so i can alwayz join u guyz in my freetime😆😆😆
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aish_punk

^^ Shona..revision shud b done yaar..! 😆

i know...but for sum reson i cant concentrate on studies these days....
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello everyone!! 😃 am Ayesha and every1 here calls me Ashu. 😳 

thanks for the zone aditi. 😊

AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Shona**

hota hai hota hai dear...don worry u will get back your concentration soon.. 😊
aish_punk thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Shona**

aww..y..? 😲...i hope nt bcuz of us..! 😳...btw wich klass u in?
-aditi- thumbnail
hello to all ji,

ooo chaitz welcome back🤗miched you and even you posts here alot!

shona all the best to you🤗

hello nibedita🤗oooh naw you can call me with anything that you want to:)

@all:
pleej check the new discussion threads opened by all in the first three pages and let me know which one you found more interesting?😳😛

😛
bose541486 thumbnail
ohhh Addu...there r sooo many...I like to discuss abt BV endlessly...Bt I found the following most intresting:

1)May be Maasa is right!...by aninditag👏...this was really interesting thread as it brought out some important & relevant points  which we tend to ignore and label as negative. 👏

2)Anandi beaten up by Daadisa!!! ...by me...Ohh can I appraise myself a bit😳.....this thread intended to point out that capital punishment for a child is mandatory or nt😲....bt people provided rich inputs which really dressed up that thread.👏

3)Hats Off To Bhairon⭐️ ...by Followyourheart...This thread was gud as it appreciated and amplified the hidden message BV team wanted to make us realize...the real villain is indeed child marriage😡

4)-*-Our Guppa Shappa Zone-*- by addu....this the most llovely thread which encouraged us to open our heart and just talk & talk...😆
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ashu-i hope so

@ aish_punklolz naa its not u guys ...i guess it was the ipl...i used to watch so much tv even though i shud have been studying...now i just cant get back in the routine...
im in class 11...wat abt u?

@ aditi- thanks!
AshTara thumbnail
Well aditi, the discussion threads are all very nice and i enjoyed reading and commenting in each of them.😳 👏 

Maybe dadisa is right! was a really good one as it related things from a different perspective.  😊 

Hats oof to Bhairon was also nice. it gave a proper msg. 👏

But as im die-hard fan Of Vikrant so for me the Kesariya Balam appreciation was best! 😳
aish_punk thumbnail

@Shona..hehe gud den..now it's over so i guess u can concentrate a bit more on ur studies..😊..just try sweetie..! 😉...oh..ure elder den me..m in 9th!

@ aditi..yeah sure..i thnk..the "Maybe Maasa is right" thread n The Kesariya Balam..n the Jaan thread..!