*~Our Guppa Shappa Zone~ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanx aditi for miching me....so sweet of u....now i'll not give u a single chanc of missing me....i'll keep myself in frnt of ur eyes...hehhe,,,means i'll try to be active here...nice post dear!!...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt check the appreciation threads yet......byeeee running to the threads....cumin back to reply ..hehehhe
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
umm hi guys im an old member of IF and had left but balika vadhu show forced me back especially shyam ;)
hie...shosherry..hw r u..welcum to the forum!

hiee samrene...welcum back to the forum!!! hw r u ...if u like vik...u can also join us in the kesariya balam...vik appreciation thread!
    hi i am disha and i m new to balika vadhu forums.
all the threads here are very nice and very interesting. I enjoy getting to know others views and suggestions abt the show.

As i m a crazy vikrant fan i love the Kesariya balam appreciation thread😊👏
other than that "Maybe daadisa is right' is also very interesting.😊
and i think that this Guppa shappa zone will also turn out to be very interesting😊

A hearty welcome to u Disha!!!🤗.🤗

its good u like the posts and threads here!
Hope u have a gr8 time here!
For being the forum for one of the top shows on Indian tube today, this forum is pretty quiet. So many other silly shows have such an active forum...With the turn of events this week, Shyam revealing his love, Suguna's bold step to meet him at night, I would have expected a lot of buzz around these topics

Wake up people! 😆
am awake😆and geee present😆
Hi Aditi,

I wonder if Suguna got caught!

Hi truebluemoon (sorry dnt knw ur name! ) and aditi
yep u r right..so many happenings...although i didnt expect sugna to get caught at night but i was feeling that shyam might go down n catch her n hav some talk..but that didnt happen....that slated for next monday as shown in precap..lol 😆 
how is shyam gonna sneak onto sugna's terrace? gosh!