-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
here i am
kaho mujhse any help?😆
-aditi- thumbnail
thank you preeti🤗
tom will you be on?😛 so that we can have a discussion on the coming BV and section anniversary with all,inorder to plan something big?😛😆

-Preeti- thumbnail
Great so shall we start with contest or some Thread discussing Best scenes of BV till Date
-aditi- thumbnail
yes deff that would be great:) ummm what about a big samachar patra(new letter)covering all the happening of both section and the show and then we can get it as a GA inorder to let everyone know about BV's journey so far😳😛
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guyssssssssssssssss 🤗

Great to c all of ur here!!!!!!!!!!! So hw u guys doing!!!!!!! Here the climate is just superb with awesome raining!!!!!!!!!! And plus my work going on in full swing!!!!!!!!!!

-Preeti- thumbnail
@Aditi
that sounds great
so we have to collect all the spl moments and later on can form it into Samachaar Patr as u said

@Nivedhita
its raining here too😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aditi me here.

Hello every1.

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's up everyone?...How you guys been? (:
-aditi- thumbnail
@Hello preeti, abi ,nimbu ,pinky ,devashree ,lara🤗thanks so so so much for joining in🤗🤗🤗hope you all doing great😛😳 pleej do come tom here so that once everyone is going to be here we can figure out everything together.😛need your ideas and also to have an chotu get together😳😆itj been so long!

@Preeti: yes that would be doing then😛and what about if we first organize a few more activities around in the section and include them?since banner contest voting round 2 is going on, so soon we can have a new one in the section in about time the real celebration begins.Should this be made a part of the sp(samachaar patra)aswell???

@Abi: it just rained here aswell😛😆,could see the mud around on the lawn streched wide ahead from here😆 ummm for the sp can we include an article which isj the best among so many of them,and got lots of views etc and so we can add the same article in the sp.what do you think,can you pick any one such article posted in the article archieve?😛😳

devashree_h thumbnail
Hey this will be my first get together here. Thank you for welcoming Aditi.🤗.Will surely join you guys tomorrow.