Hello Aditi,

I hope I am not late..let me know what I can do
Posted: 14 years ago
thank you priya and pinkyπŸ€—
and now check the post above,just edited itπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago
Hey Aditi, lovely food.

Edit - Looks like we both missed each other.

Aditi you can have some contests and also members awards.  You can start the contests next week or the week after and then in the party have the results.

Edited by --Pinky-- - 14 years ago
oh my god i smellllllllled yummmmy food in the air so i came running hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and see d minute i came here am greeted by gulab jamunnnnnnnnnnnnns "droooool"

Ads can u believe d coincedence?? u know gulab jamun is my all time die heart wala fvt mithaiiiiiii and today i ate it after SEVEN YEARS actly i had left gulab jamun as my way of saying thank u to bhaggu for giving me Asia's bes college for my graduation and dne for giving me one of the besht B Skls for MBA but today everyone just FORCED  me to eat it and even i was diying to have it againnnnnn omg that plate og gulab jamun is so all all mineeeeeeeeee

anyways me here for the bashhhhhhhhhhhhh though havent been a regular member of this forum and dnt know many wonderful people out here but hav been a part of it on and offff and love Jaan to the Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love love dere innocence and cuteness cho happpy that they managed to complete one whole year of sheer successs and gave the society much needed lesssonsssss Hope BV and this place rocks foreverrrrrrrrr

ps..ads now i need double bribe coz am here even before getting my first bribe ka installment "roooolf"
pps..loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u ads and everyone else alround happy Bvinggggggg

Smriti
Hey Smriti, welcome.

Me also not very regular in the forum but do watch BV regularly.

Till Aditi comes we can just keep attacking the food.  πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—    Hello me here!!
But seems I m alone rite now πŸ˜† odd-timings surely πŸ˜† 
Read a few posts here...nice planning wid some contests n games πŸ˜›  I'd try to think of any ideas too... and m ready for any help needed πŸ˜ƒ 
Umm.. thanks aditi for the delicious treat..can gorge on it all alone now πŸ˜†
Hope we can get together tomorrow Aditi. 
hey everyone...ok i guess im late...

@ aditi- i think we shud decide the catorgries and then have a few days of voting and then u can announce the results in a members award event thread or sumthing like that

God, STOP!  You're all making me hungry!πŸ˜†

Me loves member awards!  Are you going to keep it generic or theme it in line to BV characters?

I.e. Anandi of The Forum - The cute, bubbly smart member

Sasuma of The Forum - The member always ready to help etc.

Unfortunately, I'll be in India on the 21st so won't be able to tune in but will definitely read through the posts when I get back!πŸ˜‰
hey thats a gd idea-keeping BV charecters in mind