Kasshish (Kashish)

Last Indian Update for Kashish. The End.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Update 27th October 2005

Anand and Piya in their house, Anand is tearful, Piya takes out her mangalsutra and hands it over to him.  Anand has tears in his eyes, he is silent as he accepts ti and asks her why was she doing it..  whats the need for all this.  Piya tells him that if he ever needed a friend in life, she is always there, she is close to him.  Anand again tells her to give him one more chance.  Piya refuses and tells him not to embarrass herself.  Piya tells him that she needs his support as well and asks him to be a part of her decision.  Anand tells her "yeh pal tumhare hain, yeh zindagi tumhari hai, yeh aasman tumhari hai… tum tum ho Piya.. "  he tells her that she must do what she thinks is right.

Akash and Dadaji are packing finally when the doorbell rings.  Dadaji is very angry with Akash.  Piya enters the house and asks Jelaram how he is and he starts off with his litany on how his condition is, that he is fed up of moving from place to place.  She asks Dadaji how he is and he too starts off.  Piya asks Jhelaram to take back all the stuff and tells him not to act so drastically.  She tells Akash that becos of someone telling him that she did not love him, rather that she needed time, he is blackmailing her by moving away.  She gives him a lecture on his behaviour etc. dadaji also goes on and general time pass.  Piya tells him that if she comes into his life, the house will be certainly be different.  Piya asks him to go and sit in the corner and asks Jhelaram to unpack and put things away.  Piya and Akash have a friendly tiff over what jhelaram will do.

Ratna is packing and asks him if he is fine.  Anand says he is not fine.  Anand then asks her if he can go with her to London for a while.  Anand says he cannot stay here alone at this stage.  Ratna reminds him that he has commitments lined up, but Anand says that he is not sure of what he is doing is right, the path he has adopted is right, He tells her that in life there are two lines, and you got to make a choice.  Someone told him that she chose one line and he reached his destination and then when he took one wrong decision, his life went spiraling out of control.  Ratna asks him if his decision to have her in his life was a wrong decision.  Anand instead replies that Piya has gone so far away that he cant even see her anywhere now.

Anands mom is lamenting her fate and Piyas relation with the house, etc with Palomi, and how Anand was indifferent to her needs and wants.  She blames Anand for all the problems in his life… and the fact that he did not realize the true worth of Ratna.  He even went back to get Piya, but it was too late as she had already taken another path.  She was happy to hear that Anand wanted to go back with her, but Piya did not want him.

Ratna says that somewhere she feels that Piya also loves him still.  Anand says that he too loves her and he did not realize that he had caused so much hurt to Piya, he now realsies that if a person loves another so much and if he does not attain that person the hurt that is caused is so immense that he has just realized now.  He says he will pray for Piya and for her too.  Ratna asks him if he wants to go to London. But he replies that he wants to be away from all this.  He then asks her that will she accept him after all this.  But Ratna replies that for the first time she has seen him so broken in life. The pain caused by Piya closing all doors on him, she saw only today and they hug. 

Anand is packing when the phone rings.  Ratna picks up the phone, it's a call from Wasim and she cheerfully speaks to him.  She turns around to see Piya and Akash stand together.  Ratna is happy.  Ratna welcomes them etc.  Piya offers to help them with packing etc.  some general chit chat etc.

Piya then says she is glad to find them here.  They both talk nicely.  Piya asks Anand to take care of his health.  Piya tells Ratna that Anand is very careless with his health etc.  Again some more idle chit chat etc. and then Piya advices them to leave for the airport.  Ratna and Akash go out first leaving Piya and Anand behind.  Piya tells Anand that it's a new life, a new morning and he must enjoy it, for its better to get over the past.  Piya says that he will remain in her thoughts etc.  Anand also says he wishes happiness for her always and he will always support her all her life… they share some tender moments remincising their past…  they smile with tears in their eyes, when Ratna comes and reminds him that its time to leave and Anand bids adieu to Piya and Akash.  Ratna and Piya also part ways and they leave.  Piya and Akash watch them leave and the frame ends.

THAT'S THE END OF KASHISH……

Much too 😭 now to write my comments... but it was such a rushed up affair, I wish they had allowed the Piya Akash romance to bloom... she just swung from one extreme to another within the space of two hours, i.e. four episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
I completely agree with you Priya...they should have shown Piya had feelings for Akash and whats with Anand osicllating so much.
simi1295 thumbnail
awww... i was just starting to like this show and now they have eneded it..how sad.. but it was a gr8 serial.. and it was really different..i was miss it for sure.
sukh thumbnail
thax a lot dear. 😊
they did everything in so hurry,,,,,,,,, we feel the same.. 😭 😭
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful and most rationale ending, unlike ghispita hindi movie style. I am glad Piya took the right decision, I feel bad for Geeta though. But atleast one pair is complete and if Ratna and Anand can start over, may be another good family in the making along with the baby. That would materialise Ratna's dream of a home, husban, children and family. I like to see goody goody all the time.
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful and most rationale ending, unlike ghispita hindi movie style. I am glad Piya took the right decision, I feel bad for Geeta though. But atleast one pair is complete and if Ratna and Anand can start over, may be another good family in the making along with the baby. That would materialise Ratna's dream of a home, husband, children and family. I like to see goody goody all the time.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what about karan? what happened to him???
anjali.nair thumbnail
i agree priya! they finished it in a haste. what happened to our uniform wala akash😭? i like the fact that anand and ratna are together. the ending was good when compared to sailaab. may be zee didn't give him much time.
serial4 thumbnail
neat ending

thank you priya for all the wonderful updates, so promptly that too

simi
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yea nice ending.but anand is such a looser if not piya ..he wants to be ratna?simply he is a big looser. 😡