Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
So,all of them part ways? pia goes her way and aakash goes his way and ditto for ratna too?
So one one unites at the end? 😕
Anyma thumbnail
Very good ending luv it! 😉
Sure a bit sad it ended so quickly but it's better than those ghissy pitty
which go on & on & finally u can't stand watching a single bit!!

Bye bye Kaashihs 😭 😭 😭

Very good show in such a small lapse of time 👏 👏
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update
nice endin but could have shown Piya havin feelin for Akash n about wat happen to Karan
greatmaratha thumbnail
well, the ending was that Piya goes with Akash and Anand persuades Ratna to take him with her. From the parting dialouges, they made it appear that Anand and ratna would be together, but they have left it a big ambigous i think.

Piya and Akash coming together to meet Anand and Ratna is probably indicative of the two relations prospering.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Piya made it very clear that she doesn't love Aakash,isn't it? and that he is just a friend.So,how come now Piya is with Akash and at the end live with him.? pls clarify !
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooow ending it goood....its goood piya didnt choose Anand n actually choosed akash which is goood....seriously anand is sucha confused person...ufff. how can any gal stand up!!! he cant evn make his own decision......i really wanted to see piya n akash getting married and to find out wht would happen to anand.....but the ending is sweet 😃
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Piya made it very clear that she doesn't love Aakash,isn't it? and that he is just a friend.So,how come now Piya is with Akash and at the end live with him.? pls clarify !

piya told akash that he will be a close friend always. so may be in future it will develop into something but for now they are there for each other.

i like the ending.
suheera thumbnail
WHAT HAPPENED TO KARAN AND VASU? AND KAREN LOVE FOR PIYA? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?
mitali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn't mind the serial ending at least it saved us form the usually drawn out and tasteless episodes that we are subjected in other serials. However, they left too many things hanging. 1) After Karan's obsessive threats to the men in Pia's life and even to Vasu - there is no closure there. 2) What about Palomi and Amrik's relationship, will they become life partners? 3) Is Pia uniting with Akash just because of what Rhea said? and if she is going to become her mother, why not put the conclusion to all this in one episode and show their shaadii and conclude on a more positive note?

Personally speaking, I thought the final scene was lame and unnecessary. The time could have been put to better use.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So someone just clarify... for me.. cuz i havent seen it for a while... (Piya is Simone right? and that Anand was her husband) and if thats the case they dont end up together right????? just want to know the end... dont have time to watch the soap!!! If someone can please tell me! Thanx!!