Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thx atina ma for the update. Wow Im liking the way they r wrapping up the story its really good.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😲omg..BG..have u moved awya from Vijay and over to Surya now..😆 He looks superkool on ur siggie😳

thamks for the wonderful updates with pics atina👏

so now Magi have changed her mind a...thats good, she wont go any way with her revenege😊 Why is Athi acting so werid..?😕 I think she is just acting.
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Atinama for the super update.
Hope Adhi is just acting.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Atina. What about magi's ex?
lakshmilatest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any way to download the title song ? I am kind of addict to that song next to the rail sneham title song
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Atina.
As usual, if viewers were taken at hypersonic speed to the begining of the serial it will bring us lot of contentment knowing there were some superlative performances. At least, Rindya won my heart with solid acting.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lakshmilatest

Is there any way to download the title song ? I am kind of addict to that song next to the rail sneham title song

Hi welcome to bandham forum. I also like that title song very much...soon I will post the song link after uploading the song.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jagdu

Thanks for the update Atina.

As usual, if viewers were taken at hypersonic speed to the begining of the serial it will bring us lot of contentment knowing there were some superlative performances. At least, Rindya won my heart with solid acting.

yes Jagdu....Rindya is very good  in showing her acting skills....today Aadhi was superb as usual...Hats off to her....

I think Aadhi will kill herself......Let us see...Tomorrow being the last episode.....I have no idea how they are going to untie some more knots....about surya...!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates Atina.

wow...Adhis true have finally come out open to whole family. Isnt it funny, nithi who always treated her mother bad and refused to believe her, was forgiven on 1 min....i am sure Adhi too will be forgiven tomorrow on the last episode or she will try to harm herself and emotionally blackmail them.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx atina for yr hard work.....and i rlly cannot wait for the finale episode tomorrow.