BandhamFinal week Discussion - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for the updates and pictures, Atina mam

Waiting for the final day.... wheather is going to be an usual ending (as expected) or something creative.... wait n see
Originally posted by Janu

Thanks for the updates and pictures, Atina mam

Waiting for the final day.... wheather is going to be an usual ending (as expected) or something creative.... wait n see

😲😲😲 unexpected ending ....... 😭

great job bandham team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Finally. it is over. I expected this would happen...
I am early waiting to read the update for the last episode ever on Bhandam.....hmm..with a unexpected ending a?? Does that mean...Athi will be forgiven and no jail for her...? πŸ€”
Mels it must be either Adhi dying with that knife on the dining table (suicide) or Neelambari getting killed in the process.  Anikki Neelambari - amma seri aaga en uyir kudukkanumnaa she will do santhoshama... so must be one of that i presume.

I am also waiting for  the  updates !!
I am happy that....all the knots are untied today.......even about Surya....even without his presence....they ended up nicely......
Good job Bandham team.......

This section will be opneed for your discussion for the entire month before it is moved to the arvhive section.

Meantime I am re doing the pictures.....so far I have posted for this serial.....according to the epiosde weeks.....

Originally posted by eclat

Mels it must be either Adhi dying with that knife on the dining table (suicide) or Neelambari getting killed in the process.  Anikki Neelambari - amma seri aaga en uyir kudukkanumnaa she will do santhoshama... so must be one of that i presume.

I am also waiting for  the  updates !!
you are correct.....
even last month I posted with the pictures....with the scene showing every one knocking on the door....calling akkka.....or Neelambari.......and I also asked....is Neelambari is trying to kill herself....? And my dear Gb sent me a reply telling me " you are almost correct".........ha? Now I know the meaning for his reply......

any way....the ending is some what expected and unexpected too.........
Thanks a lot for the wonderful updates Atina, Bluegal, Dasa, Banana sis, Nithya, Eljay ma,  Roja akka, and Spain..sorry If I have forgot any other updaters name πŸ˜³

Yup Atina..they ended tied up everyting...but the ending was sad....a good hearted person had to die..just to teach her mother a lesson and transform her...too bad Aathi didnt see the values of her loved ones lifes...she had to kill her own daughter just to see the pain she cursed others...what can be worse than that... Neelas and Aathis acting was super at the endingπŸ‘ btw..it was nice to see Jeeva ending up with Surya na...i was scared that Sakthi may come back nuπŸ˜†

Gr8 job San mediaπŸ‘

Hey.......New CM.......that was nice of you ....for thanking the updaters......yes You did leave some of the updaters names....including yours.......

for the past two weeks I have been sitting and counting the upodaters efforts and time..........I am opening a separate thread for that......

see you there Mels.....
thx atina for the lovely work done. Also all the other updaters great work. love the way it ended.