BV - May 26th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Shyam is forbidden from meeting Suguna
                      Sumitra forgives Anandi
                      Pratap's parents refuse to accept Suguna

Shyam comes to the haveli. He meets Badi maasi and asks about Suguna's health. Badi maasi tells him she is doing better. He wishes to meet Suguna. Sumitra comes there and tells him that he cannot meet her. She tells Shyam that they are indebted to him for saving Jagya and Suguna's lives, but he should never come to meet them again. She asks him to go away. Shyam leaves sadly. Badi maasi consoles Sumitra and advises her to not direct her anger at other people. She tells Sumitra about how upset Anandi was after she yelled at her. Anandi comes there and apologises to Sumitra for hiding the truth from her. She promises Sumitra never to hide anything from her and tells her to punish her. Sumitra feels bad and hugs Anandi.

Badi maasi goes to Suguna. Suguna tells her that she was helpless and desperate to meet Pratap since her gauna was delayed. She feels she could've waited, but at the same time expresses that she feels she has done nothing wrong. Badi maasi asks her to stop crying.

Bhairav, Basanth and Maasa go to Pratap's house. They tell Pratap's parents about the secret meetings between Suguna and Pratap. Maasa tells them that Suguna was now pregnant with Pratap's child. She begs them to accept Suguna, reminding them that Suguna is bearing their family heir. Pratap's father yells at them saying they were maligning his dead son's reputation. He doesn't believe Suguna is carrying Pratap's baby and insinuates that she is characterless and was lying to protect her doing. Bhairav and Basanth get angry and ask him to mind his words. Maasa tries to talk to Pratap's mother, but she pretty much says the same thing as her husband.

Pratap's father tells the Singh's that he would never accept Suguna and that they should never come to his house again since their relationship had ended......

Precap : Suguna cries in front of Badi  maasi saying she will not get rid of Pratap's nishani. She would rather die than kill the baby.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neteche_c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ahhh! sad episode. I knew it that pratap's parents weren't going to accept her. 

blueandviolet thumbnail

if suguna is 3 months pregnant then how far is gehna.  she doesnt look pregnant at all to me.  when are they going to show her pregnant. 

anyway thanks for the lovely and timely updates.
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Thanks a lot priya 🤗
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot priya!!  

ye toh hona hi tha. poor shyam and poor sugna.... wonder what they'll decide now.
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...I'm happy that Pratap's parents rejected the child...had they accepted the baby that would have meant 'The End' of Shyam and Sugna's love story...I have a feeling that the storyline now involving Shyam and Sugna would be quite similar to the movie 'Kya Kehna'....😆
Now we can get to see some SS romance moments dipped in serious emotions...
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueandviolet

if suguna is 3 months pregnant then how far is gehna.  she doesnt look pregnant at all to me.  when are they going to show her pregnant. 

anyway thanks for the lovely and timely updates.

Good question...😆😆😆...may be the baby inside her is a dwarf...🤣