YRKKH 27th May 09 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 27th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE:CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update!
God Naniji and her yelling. Makes me mad. She woke up the whole house just because Shaurya and Varsha met each other on the teress at night. God! Their husband and wife! Sheeezzz! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Well there was a cute 2 minute NaKsh phone Convo scene at the very end so thats the highlight of the episode and a cute Dhola scene.

UPDATE

The episode starts off at Akshara's house. Badi ma is giving Varsha instructions on where to put things. Daadi comes. Badi ma asks Daadi if Naniji can stay in her room because there are so many people and not enough rooms. Daadi says no no, I just escaped. Badi ma asks what happened? Daadi says nothing, she will just have to tell her a very long story, she says that she (daadi) can stay with the kids and leaves. Badi ma is confused.

Akshara is in her room reading a magazine. Varsha comes with some pillows. Varsha says "todays spicy news, Naniji is staying in your room" Akshara says "WHAT?!" Badi ma comes, she says yes, Naniji will sleep on the bed and I will put two comforters on the floor. Akshara asks "two? Is Varsha going to stay with me?! Wow thats going to be really fun" She gets excited. Akshara says "but, will Shaurya sleep alone? not fair" Badi ma laughs. Akshara asks Badi ma if she can get Naniji to sleep in Daadi's room. Badi ma says that Daadi rather sleep in the same room as Children than with Naniji. Akshara says that if she stays here, they won't be able to talk. Badi ma says that there isn't any other place and Naniji will only want to stay here. Badi ma says she has to get more blankets and leave. Akshara tells Varsha that its going to be really hard. Varsha smiles.

Badi, Gopi Dadi and Naniji are there. Badi ma says that Akshara wanted Naniji to sleep with her. Naniji smiles and says yes. Naniji says that she wanted to know that if Shaurya and Varsha's marriage wasn't love marriage, how did the rishta start? Badi ma looks worried. Naniji says that Daadi told her that its a long story. Badi ma says yes it is. Badi ma and Gopi Dadi avoid the question and leave. Naniji says that Im not as naiive as you think, I will find out.

Naitik and Mohit are in Naitik's room. Naitik gets into bed and says "Im tired man" Rashmi comes and says that Naitik can't sleep here. Naitik says why. Rashmi says that there are so many guests, where will they sleep? She tells Naitik to empty the room, the guests will stay here. Naitik argues.

Everyone at Akshara's house are laying out blankets and such. Vish says that they will sleep together on the floor but Shaurya and Omi Kaka tell him that the arangements have been made, he can sleep comforabaly in his room. Vish tries to argue but gives in. Vish leaves. Shaurya directs the servents where to put everything. Omi kaka says he is going to go check on the guests and leaves. Shaurya looks up and sees Varsha at the top of the stairs talking to people. Shaurya gestures her to meet him. Varsha shakes her head, smiles and leaves. bhola and Dhaniya come and start helping with the blankets. Bhola grabs Dhaniya's hand while helping and Dhaniya blushes. Shaurya sees this and grins while Dhaniya and Bhola flirt while helping. Dhaniya leaves. Shaurya tells Bhola that he is very fortunate. Bhola says I don't understand. Shaurya says nothing, you won't understand. He sighs.

At Naitik's house everyone is in the main hall spreading blankets on the ground. Naitik says to Nandini and Rashmi "how will I sleep here on the floor?" Nandini says "like how everyone else is sleeping" Naitik says that he has allergies. Naitik asks Rashmi and Nandini where they're sleeping. Rashmi says "In our rooms" Naitik says fine, they can sleep somewhere else, he will sleep in their room. Nandini says fine, there are also aunts and 2 children sleeping there. Naitik says but he doesn't want to sleep here. Naitik's dad comes and asks what happened. Rashmi tells him. Naitik's dad tells him that there are so many women and children and they can't make them sleep here. Naitik says fine. He stalks off and goes to sleep on one of the blankets lain on the floor. he starts sneezing.

Naniji is in Akshara's room on the bed, she is praying. Varsha and Akshara are on the floor. Akshara starts sneezing. Naniji tells Akshara to sleep on the bed, Aksahra says no and sneezes. Akshara says she just has some allergies. Naniji tells Varsha to turn off the lights and she does. Varsha and Aksahra go to sleep beside each other.

In the main hallway of Akshara's house everyone is sleeping. Shaurya gets up and sneaks upstairs. Omi Kaka sees and smiles.

BREAK

Varsha and Akshara are talking and giggling. Naniji tells Varsha and Akshara to be quiet and go to sleep. They close their eyes. Shaurya opens the door to the room and makes "Chch" sounds. Varsha opens her eyes and sees Shaurya. She looks around worried. She gets up. Shaurya motions Varsha to come outside, Naniji is sleeping. Akshara opens her eyes. She sees Shaurya. Varsha glances at Naniji. Akshara smiles and tells Varsha to go. Varsha looks at Naniji. Varsha gets up and slowly walks to the door. Naniji opens her eyes and sees this.

Shaurya and Varsha are on the terres. Shaurya goes romantic on Varsha. Varsha scolds Shaurya. Varsha says "what if naniji comes, Im scared" Shaurya says Naniji is sleeping and this is the first time your not sleeping with me after marriage. They flirt. Varsha and Shaurya hug. Naniji yells saying "look at this!" She looks angry. Shaurya starts to say something but Naniji tells him to be quiet. Naniji yells at Varsha. Shaurya tells Naniji to talk quietly. Naniji says no. Varsha is crying. the lights turn on. Shaurya says please talk quietly someones coming. Naniji yells more. Everyone comes. Badi ma asks what happened. Naniji tells them that there are so many people in the house and she's here meeting with Shaurya on the terres.

BREAK

Daadi tells Naniji that she's blowing this out of proportion, they are meeting as husband and wife. Naniji yells some more. Badi ma has tears in her eyes. Vish says its late, please go to sleep. Naniji yells at Badi ma saying "what have you taught your daughter-in-law?!" Aksahra says "please! Be quiet, for me?" Varsha is still crying. Choti ma says come with me. Naniji starts yelling again. Omi kaka tells Shaurya to come, he does. Varsha starts to leave but Daadi stops her. Daadi tells her not to be sad, she's like that. We'll talk tomorrow. Varsha leaves.

Varsha is crying and sitting in Akshara's room. Akshara tells Varsha to stop crying. Varsha says that you don't understand, Shaurya is the son of the family, no one will say anything to him. Akshara says he just wanted to meet his wife, Naniji should have understood. Akshara's cell rings, its Naitik. Varsha tells her to talk, theres no need to fight one day before the engagement.

Akshara goes onto the terres and says hello. Akshara and Naitik both sneeze. Naitik asks if Akshara has a cold. Akshara says no she has allergies and she was sleeping ont he floor. Naitik says really? Me too. Naitik sneezes. Naitik tells her that they kicked him out of his room. Akshara laughs. She says that he better be careful before someone sees him. Naitik says if there are so many relatives they will have to meet in secret after marriage too. Akshara smiles.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the 'LIKE' button or commenting will make me happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!! it's so cute both natik and akshara sneezing lol

thanx 4 da update ๐Ÿ‘ did nani is 2 much ๐Ÿ˜ก naitik n Akshara both have allergy ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks, i don't get how nani can make a big deal out of varsha and shaurya meeting they are married after all
thanks for the update ๐Ÿ‘

omg!! i can't believe naniji is making such a big deal even after ShaVa are married ๐Ÿ˜ก!!!  wonder what she would have done if she had seen them before their marriage???

i loved the phone convo of NaKsh...both have to sleep on the floor๐Ÿ˜†....and both have allergies....how cute๐Ÿ˜!!!
awesome work payal....and the NaKsh scene sounds cute...
Shaurya is soooooo cute.
I just started watching
whats the story of shaurya and varsha ?
Awww
Thanks for the update
Jeeez
This Nani na...She is just too much
UFFF!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stand her
At first I thought that maybe she would be funny but ARGH!!!!!
Now I really really really cannot stand this woman...