Uttaran

27th May Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys

I am doing my very first written update. Havnt' seen anyone doing that. If you all like this update I'll try doing it in the future as I think it has been a while and nobody posted a written update.
So here you go :

Quick recap : Tapasya fools Icha by leaving her in the toy train ride alone. The school bus leaves, while she stars crying once the train ride leaves n she sees Tapu doesnt' come there.

Icha is lost in the jungle during night time. She is wandering around and gets very scared. Hearing the animals making noise she screams. Meanwhile the school bus reaches - all parents are waitng to pick up their children, Ammu picks up Tapasya and asks her how her picnic was. She then asks where is Icha and she replies she will be cumn in the second bus n also tell she is tired n wants to go home. Damini says alrite and drops her to the car n asks the driver to take Tapasya to the Haveli.

Icha is wandering in the jungle n sees a motorcycle in the night n shouts that she is alone n "plz take me" but they ignore her n leave. She starts crying seeing them leave.
The second bus arrives n Icha is shocked when she doesnt' see her in the 2nd bus. She asks the teachers n they tell her she mite have gone with Tapasya. She says where is Icha ? The teacher then calls in the Haveli, no. given by Damini. teacher asks Thakur whether Icha came back n he says no shez not back only Tapasya is ther. Damini explains Thakur abt all this n tell him that Icha is lost. Thakur says stay calm , I ;ll reach there.

Thakur questions Tapasya where Icha is and she tell him that she went in the other bus with her friends and when she asked her to come with her she refused and went in the other bus. While Thakurain and dadi arrive and Thakurain gets worried and asks Jogi to go to Damini and find Icha.

The Principal scolds the teachers for ther irresponsible behavior, but the teacher tells the Principal that they took the attendance. The principal tells them then how come she disappeared? While Jogi arrives and Damini runs towards him n asks him to help her while shez crying. Jogi tells Damini that nothing will happen to Icha and also assures her that he will find Icha.

In the haveli Dadi comments that chuhiya always comes up with something. Thakurain tells dadi not to make any difference between Tapu and Icha. Damini cums bac to the haveli crying.
Thakur arrives in the park where the picnic was. The gatekeeper tells him the park is closed. He tells the gatekeeper that his daughter has been left here. The gatekeer tells him that noone can be there . In the meantime the other gatekeeper tells the first one to allow his car to come in as they could have made a mistake in checking the park.

Dadi, Thakurain and Tapu are on the dinner table. Tapu remembers the sight (flashback, how she fools Icha and make her go for the train ride alone ) and thinks if Icha doesnt cum itz good for her. Thakurain thinks Tapu is so sad that Icha is lost. Dadi tells Tapu to have food. She gets up frm the table n acts as if shez not hungry. Thakurain tells her to sit n have some food n tells her Jogi will find Icha.

In the jungle Icha is thirsty n drinks water from her bottle but find that it is empty n says she wants water. In the jungle she screams and faints.

😃 Precap : Jogi is speaking to Thakurain on the phone. Thakurain asks Jogi whether he found Icha. Jogi tells her not yet. Damini curiously asks did Jogi find her and she tells her he is trying and consoles her. Tapasya hears this that Icha has not been found yet and gives a nasty smile.

Guyz n gals if you like this update plz click on the like button below. Thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, Tapasya has become very evil.
radash thumbnail
thank you for the update, you did very good job. i always like to read the update, thanks again