Celebrity Fan Clubs

('v)Husein Fanatic Club('v)

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
WELCOME TO
HUSEIN FANATIC CLUB

Husein Kuwajerwala

The most popular star on tellywood...He started his acting career with a show on Zee TV called "Ashirwad"...After Ashirwad he acted on
kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Kangan, Sarhadain, kaniyadaan, Krisshna Arjun....But now he is better know as "Sumit" of Kumkum....He hosted many show like Khullja Sim Sim, Shabash India, Nach Baliye 3, Indian Idol 3 & 4....He also took part in many dancing show like NB 2,Yeh hai jalwa... He ranks 35 in the top 100 Handsome men...Earlier husein was know as a cuteee n sweet boy...but now everyone knows his as super hotttt dude ....

He got married with his longg time girl friend Tina on 21st dec 2005.. He won NB 2 with his  Tina... Husein's life starts n ends at Tina... He believes that whatever he achieved in his life its only for his wife Tina...His wife was with him through his thick n thin ....

Now he is on a break...Enjoying his life to the fullest..Husein started a blog with  his wife tina on IF...

Here  is the link of the blog ...

An e-Adventure with Husein Tina

PREVIOUS FAN CLUB LINKS

Husein Kuwajerwala's Fan Club 1
Husein  Kuwajerwala's Fan Club 2

Husein Kuwajerwala's Fan Club 3
Husein Kuwajerwala's Fan Club 4
Husein Kuwajerwala's Fan Club 5

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow one more milestone

thanks roku definitely will keep it rocking

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ahemm ahemmmmm...

Congo for the new FC!! 👏 
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
each visit the HP gets nicer and nicer

great job

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations guys for new FC........
Eksie thumbnail
Vijay & the IF Team have today launched their own Blog! Its a fab blog .. and truly very interesting to know how & when India Forums was born! 😊 

http://team.india-forums.com/

In the Blog .. Husein Tina also have conveyed their wishes to Vijay & his team ..

Hussain Kuwajerwala
India-forums has definitely reduced the distance between us and our fans. I really thank Vijay for coming up with such a fantastic concept of India-forums. I just wish that like always they keep on coming up with innovative ideas and concepts to keep the journey interesting.

Tina Kuwajerwala
We wish Vijay and the team all the very best for their blog. India-forums is the site I have always looked up to for the latest 'gupshup'.  India-forums is the place where my journey began of interacting with our fans. It has definitely been a fantastic medium to connect with our fans and I am really looking forward to the blog!

buchuni thumbnail
congo 4 dis new fanclub....
awesome 1st page...well done roku...
Eksie thumbnail
Rokuuu ... loved the pics you've posted of Husein!! And OMGGG ... look at the transformation in him!! Seeing both the pics ... before & after ... seriously, one can only say WOWWWWWWW!!!! 👏
Eksie thumbnail
Some old pics .. doubt they've been posted before. Pics from 'City of Dreams' bash which they attended right after YHJ Finale 😊

buchuni thumbnail
lovely pix...thanks 4 sharing...