('v)Husein Fanatic Club('v) - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Just in a few mins and we will have JDJ...finals...waiting waiting....๐Ÿ˜†
waiting eagerly fr video only
@eks thnks fr pics huss ritiesh looks like long last brothers
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee just saw husein performance...it was outttt of this worlDDDDDDD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Hatsss off to husein...he was the bestttttttttttt of all......โญ๏ธ Each n everyyy stepp was mindblowingggggg...โญ๏ธ I really loved the way rohit introduced husein...."tevevison ki hottestt property aur mere favorite huseinn"๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n vaibhavi's comment was the best ...๐Ÿ˜ณ she said faruuu performance...malaika too liked his performance...๐Ÿ˜ณhere r some pix i clicked๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awwww wht a smileeeeeeeeee...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Both of thm danced really well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I really loved this step..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awwww look at his expressionโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Gauhar is really happy tht Husein was her partner ..๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry for bad quality...๐Ÿ˜›will post the performance video soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ humm iska siva i cannt say anything
thnks roku fr pics๐Ÿค— eagerly waiting fr video now

Woowwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thnx a lot Roku 4 the pics๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ Roku ... Thanks sooo much for the pics!! ๐Ÿค— And its certainly not bad quality .. its great infact! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loooved all the pics ... and ofcourse, needless to say .. Husein looks fabulousss!!

I just saw half the performance .. almost the end bit of it ๐Ÿ˜ญ Will catch the whole thing in a while ๐Ÿ˜Š Jitna bhi dekha ... it was fabb! ๐Ÿ‘ Like Vaibhavi said 'faaaaduuuu performance' ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Husein looked soooo cooool!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Will watch the entire performance and then comment later ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@roku...thanks for d pics dear... n hussain looks superb in all...his expressions r worth dying for [:D๐Ÿ˜ƒ His energy n attitude was great,...
he has outdid one of d best performers of jdj in just a 'jhalak' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ekta...watch out soon..u've missed something really worth many views...i hav already watched it 5 times(only hussains dance) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hey guys do let me kno whether hussain is shown only durin his performance or other times as well, i hav seen only hussain's dance..will watch it if hussain is in d whole show, els will give it a miss.,

needless to say hussain looked dashing n super coooooooollll as always!!!
just saw the video i am speechless๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
OMG...........what a performance by hussain it was just toooooooooooo mind blowing to say in words......hussain has always given his best and this time tooo.........

roku-thanks for the pics they are just awesome........

I soooo wanted to comment yest, bt could nt...

Like Vaibhavi and Malaika put up, their performance was a farruuuuuuuuuuuuu performance...

I was only looking at him...thou must say Gauhar and he made great moves..well coordinated...

I m still in awe of his performance....๐Ÿ˜†....