Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 28th May 09 - Written Update (1hr spL)

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, MAY 28th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update!
Nani didn't do too much  yelling today with was a good thing. Today was a fairly emotional episode and you won't be disappointed.

UPDATE

The episode starts off with Akshara going to the balcony. Akshara picks up her phone and says hello. Both Naitik and Akshara sneeze. Naitik asks Akshara if she has a cold. Akshara tells Naitik that its a allergy. Naitik is surprised and says he has the same allergy. Naitik tells her how he got kicked out of his room and now he has to sleep on the floor. Akshara laughs and tells him that he better be careful before someone finds him talking to her. Naitik says thats why he came to the garden. He tells her that there are so many guests they will have to meet seceretly on their wedding too. Akshara says we do that anyways. Naitik says yes, its fun that way isn't it? Akshara says she's scared of Naniji, you don't know her. Naitik says I don't? Shes probably the reason they have the saying "Nani will come" They laugh. Akshara asks what she did. Naitik says she examined him. Akshara laughs. Naitik says well he didn't call to talk about Nani. Akshara blushes and smiles. She asks then? Naitik smiles cutely. He leans against a piller. Akshara sneezes. Naitik tells Akshara to keep well, tomorrows their engagement. Akshara smiles and says she can't believe it. Naitik says the good thing is that after that all the relatives will leave and they will get their room back. Akshara says she likes it with all of the guests. They laugh. Akshara hears a sound. Akshara says she has to leave. Naitik says okay and sneezes. Akshara sneezes. They both laugh. They say good night and put down the phone. They both smile.

Shaurya, Daadi and Omi kaka are talking. Shaurya tells Daadi that he doesn't understand why Nani only blamed Varsha. Daadi says that she's like that. Shaurya says he understands but he wants to go talk to Nani. He goes to leave but Varsha comes and stops him. Varsha says to leave it, I felt bad but now I know she's like this. Its okay. Daadi tells Varsha that she is very understanding. Shaurya says okay, if you all think that. Varsha says that these things happen. Varsha smiles as does Shaurya.

Vish is in his room. Badi ma comes. Badi ma says that Naniji made a big fuss. Vish says yes, thats why you were scared right? he smiles. Badi ma says she just hopes everything goes well tomorrow. She says she doesn't know why but she feels a kind of fright inside. Vish says yes, in Shaurya's wedding we were all happy. Badi ma says that they have done so much, but something feels wrong. Vish says he knows why, its because our daughter will belong to someone else now. They have an emotional moment.

DOwnstairs in the morning everyone are making the food. Naniji goes to the temple and starts yelling. Badi ma asks what happened. Naniji yells saying that there are shoes by the temple. Daadi says that this is a childs. Anshu comes and picks them up. Naniji tells them that they have spoiled Anshu. Choti ma scolds Anshu and takes him away. Naniji starts to go and sees Maharaj jee (another one) cooking food. Badi ma and Daadi come to her. Naniji very rudely asks what he is? Badi ma tries to get Naniji to leave. Naniji finally agrees. Maharaj jee shakes her head. Badi ma takes Naniji away. Daadi apologizes for Nani, Gopi dadi comes and says that Maharaj jee makes good food. Mahajee praises Daadi.

At Naitik's house. Nandini, Rashmi, Bhabhi ma and Gayatri are getting all of the things ready. Gayatri shows Bhabhi ma the jewelery they bought for Akshara. Everyone love it. Bhabhi ma asks about the engagement ring. Gayatri says that she has chosen it, it is stunning. Bhabhi ma is happy. Nandini says that as soon as the ring comes she have to show them first.

At Akshara's house Akshara and Badi ma bring food to Vish and Shaurya. They have an emotional moment where Vish feeds Akshara. Everyone has tears in her eyes. Shaurya tells Akshara how much he will miss her. They share memories with each other. Akshara hugs Badi ma.

Naniji is reating with Daadi. Naniji asks where everyone is. Daadi tells her that Akshara, Vish, Badi ma and Shaurya are in Vish's room. She tells Naniji to eat. Naniji takes a bite and says that it is really good. Maharaj jee smiles. Daadi smiles and says that the music has started.

Akshara comes downstairs with Varsha. There is music. Everyone start to sing and dance around Akshara.Varsha and Dhaniya sing and dance. Akshara is happy. Daadi sings as does Choti ma. Vish, Omi kaka and Shaurya come. Akshara goes and hugs Vish. They have an emotional moment singing. Varsha pulls AKshara where everyone is dancing. Naniji starts singing as does Gopi Daadi. The music ends.

The engagement preperations are in full swing.

In Akshara's room Varsha is getting Akshara ready. Varsha and Akshara talk about the engagement ring. Akshara says that she wants a simple engagement ring like Varsha. Varsha tells Akshara how she picked the engagement ring and Shaurya paid for it. Akshara says really? Akshara says that she wishes she could do that. Akshara says that she hopes that whoever chooses my ring, picks a simpe one.

Gayatri says this is the engagement ring. Its HUGE MAN! ITs a swirly pattern with Diamonds. Rashmi says that this is really old fashioned, I don't think Naitik will like this. The fashion right now is simple. Nandini says don't listen to Rashmi, Im sure Naitik will like it. Bhabhi ma tells Gayatri will teach Akshara everything. Rashmi says that Naitik listens to Gayatri so when Akshara comes she will listen to Bhabhi ma. Bhabhi ma says that you already made teams? Rashmi says yes, unless Naitik takes Akshara into his teach and pairs you up with Gayatri. They laugh. Gayatri has a look on her face though.

Daadi shows Naniji all of the food that was made. Naniji sees something and yells to close it. She says that there are bugs in it. Daadi laughs. She says that Its Chinese. Badi ma recites all of the things she did and stops. She she says that she hasn't sent anyone to pick up the engagement ring yet. Daadi says how could you forget this. Naniji says what kind of rasam is this? Badi ma says that they will exchange rings. Naniji mutters something and leaves. Badi ma says leave it. She goes.

Gayatri shows Naitik the engagement ring. Gayatri asks Naitik if the ring doesn't look too old. Naitik says no. Gayatri says that Rashmi was saying thats why, I knew you would like this. Gayatri smiles. Naitik tells her that the ring is really pretty, lets just see if Akshara likes it, she's the one to wear it right. He smiles and leaves. Gayatri has a look on her face.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the 'LIKE' button or commenting will make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i can't wait for engagement
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 😡 this nani god she is just too much..jeez weez woman please stop your yapping and let them get married
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great update...thank god there wasnt nani yelling like the last episode...and thanx
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da wonderful update 👏 

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i bet gayatri is starting to doubt akshara
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the name of the song and the movie it came from, that they played in this episode for Akshara...I liked it and would like to find it and get it. Thanks!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey payal'
back with a bang

excellent update
thanks

wonderful episode
more of emotional.
I hope gayatri understands that the ring is really BIG
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail