Ek Safar Aisa... Kabhi Socha Na Tha

Sony Tv responsible for the show's failure

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i think the show failed becoz of sony...the channel has been declared the least viewing gec with sahara one so all the shows launched on it had to fail...i gurantee if it would havve launched on zee or colours it had done wonders.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail
not only sony, but also the audience,the women prefer saas bahu beti sagas while this show was different,but yes sony did not maaket it well😔

^^^

even they would have marketed it well, it wont work coz all the shows on sony had replaced...aathva vachan, meet mila de rabba, specials at 10 and hum ladkiyaan all failed one by one...just becoz sony's viewership has been decreased to nil.

and one more thing...all the new shows launched on sony are poorly opened on may 25. it proves how flop is the channel in itself.
ms-tabu thumbnail
i feel sorry for lead pair maninder and jayshree,they r good finds,hope they get good offers from other chanells
Originally posted by: tablet

i feel sorry for lead pair maninder and jayshree,they r good finds,hope they get good offers from other chanells

oh wow thy r good friends thts nice😛
Edited by Master_Blaster - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: tablet

jayshree is doing a show sunaina produced by Dj's (makers of jassi and left right left soon)
ms-tabu thumbnail
hope they dont return on sony again