Bandham May 2009 Archives - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Monday, May 18, Episode 669

Folks, i am stepping in for Atina and BG - saw that there was no update
and so here it is - I stopped watching this long back and so if
there are any errors about names and events - well just be
rest assured that it is unintentional 😳

Neela shouting at Jeeva - " you did all this drama to proove your
mother's innocence and Nithila doubts you -  rightly so !!!
Stay here and proove her wrong. Moreover, it is me who brought
you here. If u leave now, then there is no respect for me. You
and your mom have to stay here.." Selva does a chyaangg chakkk
for his new found sister -" yes Jeeva. Only if u both stay here, my
half baked wife's eyes will open..." Sundara joins the jalra team
and insists on the stay. Jeeva and Tamira agree. Nithila the half
baked , heaves .... and leaves the arena. Jeeva for her part also
seethes ...well no one leaves the house - status quo !!!!

Sundara is walking up and down - recalls Aadhi shouting at him
saying that he is the man sent by Jeeva to confuse her - "nee
avar illai, avarai thaan antha Tamira konnuttale.." Aadhilakshmi
is sitting on the bed as if  she is a Sadhu Lakshmi. Shantha comes
and sees his dad pacing. Is kind enough to ask daddy about his dinner.
Daddy is not hungry and Shantha asks an innocent question "enna ppa
yethaanum kozhappamaa??" Awww Shantha what an understatement ??!!
Roja hereby recommends your name for the president of "Ilichavaayan's club"
-
Sundara reads Roja's mind and says that his house has never been free of
 kozhappams  Shantha says that he is about to feed
mommy - " i talk to her every day and keep telling her about all our family
memebers. Now U also come with me and lets try some more. Doctor
has asked us to slowly drill facts in to her head..."

Shantha feeds mommy and wonders -" amma u are all quiet and listen
to me alone??" Sundara courageously enters the room and explains -
"Aadhi, I did all this only because I wanted to correct you. You did some
small mistakes in the beginning but I did not address them as I thought that
you are extra enthusiastic about your business. But , you deicided to
come up in life  the wrong way and graduated to murders... I wanted to
bring u back to normalcy. But never imagined that my drama would
bring you to this status.." Aadhi cries... Shantha draws daddy aside and
tells him that there is a change in mommy -"enough for the day. We shall
resume this another time..." Sundara is releived that he does not have
to render another pageof dialog and accepts Shantha's verdict.

Night time - again the blackie..jumps over the compound wall and comes
in with a knife in hand. Aadhi gets up...walks like a zombie..opens the front door and
goes out.... The assasin holds Aadhi and both play tug of war...
Neela is pacing the balcony with her detective cap on -" who is
the black sheep?? who wants to kill Jeeva and Tamira??" She sees Aadhi
scooting and runs down to stop mommy. Then she hears mommy shouting
for help..goes down..sees mommy wrestling with the blackie..shouts for the
rest of the house to assemble at the play ground..does not make any effort to
go near mommy....the blackie  shows his shining knife -
Aadhi is not harmed ( Roja has a smug smile - having seen Aadhi the
dadha in action , she knows that this is a set up as well - " I will meet u in the
portico, u act as if u are trying to harm me and so no one will suspect my
involvement in " Operation POttu thallifying Tamira and Jeeva", ok?? but
mind you not a scratch on me...)
Neela fiinally goes near mommy, blackie
believes in the Goorkha principle - when the knifeis taken out, it has to taste
blood - slashes Neela's hand slightly and of course escapes. Jeeva in
the mean while does the only thing she always does - calls Jagan and informs
the visit of blackie.

Sundara shouts at the watchman for being lackadaisical and the family
assembles in the draing room. Jeeva attends to Neela's hand. Shantha
has a basic doubt -"amma, why did u go out at this hour??" Aadhi , the Sadhu
says that she was called by Sundara - " he asked me to open the door
and when I went out he came as  an aavi and tried to kill me..." Neela
says "enough" and asks Shantha to take back mommy -"let us not
confuse her any further.." (awww  Neela, Roja worships Aadhi . know the reason??
Aadhi can make one whole world run around in circles 😳)
Neela now
tells jeeva that her doubt about Aadhi's involvement is wrong -" you
doubted my mom !!! that she is trying to kill u and yr mom!!! Now u see.."
Jeeva accepts Aadhi's innocence (apdi podu aruvaalai...😳) Sundara
tells whoever cares to listen that the family has a common enemy -
" one who wants to pOttu thallify all of us. Jeeva when Jagan comes
ask him for some police protection, for all of us" Jeeva agrees -
Jagan ippothaikki vara maattar - blackie 100 mile dhooram pona
apram thaan will make an appearance..😳

Next morning - Jeeva and Neela are walking - lookslike they want to discuss
some thing important and cant find a betterplace than the nadu theru !!!
Neela says that the culprit could be Mahila. Jeeva laughs first, apologizes
and says that Jagan had that doubt and asked her also - "he showed me the
pictures of Mahila and all her friends and asked me. But i said that I do not
see their involvement.. " Neela says that Magila is angry with jeeva as she
is the one who sent her to the prison. Jeeva raises the basic doubt - " if
that is so, only I should be targetted. Why all the rest??" Neela says that
Magila wants to destroy the Aadhi clan - all of them - Now it is Jeeva's turn
to don the thinking cap...

Freeze

Edited by atina - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday, May 20, Episode 671
Credits to Isai Tamil

Raja Ratnam looking at Shnata asks " enna maappilai is not telling at all?" Aadhi gets tensesd and tells Shanta," dei....solluda...you only told us in the house that you are ok with what ever we decide regarding your marriage right...? so now why  are you hesitating da...sollu..." Shanta still hesistates and tells," mm...ammma....athu thaan ...I told you in the house itself ...naan..." Aadhi cuts him off and tells," appuram enna sammanthi...see...he is willing ...so let us go ahead and fis a date  for the engagement" sundara happile tells," This shanta is always like this...he tells everything to his mother only...ok...then let us move forward" Rajaratnam tells," I am really happily...I am most willing to give my daughter Agila to your son Shanta...pari poorna sammatham" Hearing this Agila feels happy and Shata gets confused.
Magila is in her hotel room and Agila calls her asks when she is coming home and Magi tells that on the same day as Agila's engagement ...21st. MAgila says sorry that she can not make it earler than that due to her beauty contest the previous night. Menatime Rajaratnam calls Agila to come down. Agila says bye to magi and goes down and notices her dad is discussing somehting with their lawyer. He tells," Agila...as we are going to do some business joining with Aadhi Lakshmi...some documentations to be done...and here is our lawyer with those papers...you need to go thru them amma" He gives those papers to her and Agila tells that she feels that Aadhi's shares are more than theirs. But her dad tells," ennamma after all everything will come to you only amma...so what is the problem..it is ok amma......ok..now see this document"

Agila is surprised to go thru that document and asks," what is this appa....why are you transfering all the properites to Shanta...I feel this is a little too much...appa" But he tells," this is your porantha veetu Seethanam amma..." Agila asks whether he forgot that she got a sister. He answers," ayto...this idea itself is given by her only..." Meantime Magila calls...and Agila says sorry and moves inside. Rajaratnam asks lawyer to leave for now as the sisters will talk atleast for another three hours..and the lawyer leaves.

Agila scoleds Magila for her bad idea about the properties. But Magila replies," Akka......what did you tell me on your birth day?..don't you remember telling something about the trust.....so....you get married to Shanta mamaa...and make a trust and do good things spend that money for good reasons ...then you can add my name there also....okk..? what say sis?" Agila becomes emotional and thanks Magi and tells," for getting a sister like you....I am very luckily dee"

Rajaratnam is in Aadhi;s house with his lawyer. Sundara comes there and Shanta also comes there but he tells that he will be inside as they talk about the business deals. But Shanta insists that he will wait outside...but he woulkd like to talk to his mom.
Aadhi says sorry to Rajaratnam and goes in with Shanta. Shanta tells," ammma what is all this.....why should he have such a big business dela with us...? what you are telling is a lie....I don't think he respects us and is willing to give his daughter to me as my wife....you only went and talked to him and begged him asking for his daughter as your DILaw.....right? and you fixed a large price me too...on this behalf..."

Aadhi screams," shantaaa.......dei   when have you learned to talk like this....you have always listened to me....I thinm  after meeting that donk...." Shanta stops her," amma...please stop....I have told everything,,,,and you still ..." Aadhi replies," dei Shanta..from the beginning which shcool you had to go....which college you had to attened....everything I only deicded for youda....so please trust me ..I will only do good for you and good for the family...." At this point Sundara comes and asks Aadhi to go to the hall....Aadhi leaves and Sundara asks Shanta what is the problem.

Aadhi comes and tells that Shanta has some head ache. Rajaratnam says it is ok and asks the lawyer to read the deal papers. But Aadhi asks there is no need.....but Rajaratnam insists it is always better to read those documents.Insdie Shanta tells Sundara," appa I do not like this business dela as Amma is trying to make me as a "bali aadu" in this matter appa" Sundara is shocked to hear this and Shanta says that he does not trust his mom anymore....and mean time Rajatanam signs all the papers and hands over to Aadhi and she tells," You have confirmed the trust I have in you sammanthi...I never expected this...I mean I never expected that you will give this large shares from all your business"

Inside Shanta tells," appa I am against with this business deal and the marriage proposal too" Rajaratnam leaves and Aadhi stands reading those property transfer paper...tongue tied...happy....excited...

Agila is dressing up  and Rajaratnam comes there and asks," ennamma...you are still not ready? boy's family will come soon.." Agila asks about Magila....and asks him to call MAgila. He tries to call her  but could not get her. Meantime Magila calls Agila and tells that hse is on her way.  Addhi...reaches there alone...she looks tensed....and rajaratnam thanks her for coming on time...and Aadhi tells that she need to talk to him in private. But Rajaratnam tells that there is no time for all that as there is only five minutes left for the muhoortham time to be over.

Aadhi still hesistates and Rajaratnam tells," we can have this function first and then we can talk about anything...is it about the dowry I am giving....and if you need to make any changes...we can do that in your favour.,..what so ever it will be...let us have this ceremony firat..." Hearing this one of the guests...a gentleman...tells, aadhi," annamma....you please call your husband and son and finsih this engagement ceremony and then you can sit and talk leisurely..."

Aadhi immediately....roars," hey...who are you man?...who are you to give permission for both of us to sit and talk?" Rajaratnam  gets so upset hearing this and tells,"madam...please be patient...come inside...let us talk" Another man asks," what is this ....the way you talk is suspicious....may be your son has run away from this proposal...it looks like?" Again aadhi gets angry and Rajaratnam tries to talk ti that man," maamma...please konjam poumaiyaa irunga.....madam...come inside" His uncle still is angry andf tells," ennada raja...why are you so scare of this lady...like this...I think they are wrong and to be balmmed.."

Aadhi screams," unga mela thaan thaapu irukku....unga ponnu was in love with evano oruthan......and that boy came to our house and made such a big commotion...that is why I cam here to talk to you...understand?" Rajaratnam, Agila and all the guests are stunned....and Agila screams...." Noooooooooooo....poi....I never did anything wrong....where is he  let him come here"  Aadhi replies," oh....I have handed him over to the police....look here rajaratnam....even now nothing went wrong....just get your duaghter married to that boy otherwise...whatever he told is wrong....then I myself will make all the arrangements for this wedding....so let us wait for the police enquiry results...ok....for now let us cancell this function....ok...let me go now.."

The guest one by one starts leaving accusing Agila.." all this rich girls do like this......che..." aGILA runs to her room while everyone calling her name trying to stop her...but she ran to her room and closes the door behind her.
 Mean time Magila's auto approaches the house.....
Evry one knocking on aGILA's door.......Agila....please the door amma....
Agila is hanging from the ceiling........her legs are shown swinging in the air......
Finally they manage to break open the door.....
Rajaratnam....seeing Agila....holds his chest and collapses on the floor....
Magila's auto enters the gate...she gets down and notices everyone is sad....
The servant maid comes to her and tells," amma...come and see .,..inside"
Magila runs inside and shopcked to see two  gralanded dead bodies....her dad and akka.......
Thursday, May 21, Episode 672 

Maghila runs inside....and she is saddened to see her dad and sisters garlanded dead bodies...right in the middle of the hall. She walks slowly to the bodies sobbing and sits near her dad...and bursts out weeping.....then she moves to her sister's body and cries telling," Akka,,,why did you leave me alone like this and went away...you have neem always telling that you would love to be with appa always.....and here you are.....you went away with him making me an orphan...how could you do this to me...." ( In fact  Neepa acted well in this scene....it was really touching)
The servant maid and others request her to move away from the bodies as they had been waiting all this time for her arrival...and that they have to do the arrangements for the funeral right away. Next morning ...Maghila is still crying and asks the servant maid what happened actually...which forced her loving akka to kill herself. The servan explains about Aadhi's proposal...property being given to Shanta....Aadhi's made up story about Agila......Hearing all this Maghila gets furious and she looks like she is determined to take revenge on Aadhi.

Now the story coming back to the present. Neela asks Jeeva," Now you tell.....don't you think Maghi has all the reasons to take revenge on my mother?" Jeeva replies," Now I can understand everything....I feel very sorry for her and I treated her so bad when I was pretending to be Nithila in Aadhi's house....I really regret for being like that to her...but then..I did not know that she falls in the same catogory as we are...I mean .." Aadhiyaall Paadikka pattavargal Vargam"... as we both are related to Aadhi we are trying to correct her...on the other hand Maghi wants to take revenge...that is all...but still I ahve my own doubt about Maghi being involved in this....as she is in the prison....what so ever....do you think if we go and ask her she is going to tell us the truth...? Anyways....let us ask her ...if she does not want to co operate with us....we have Jagan to handle this matter"

Hearing this Nella requests Jeeva not to involve Jagan in this matter as...the real criminal may escape from the police as usual.....and she also tells that it is better they handle this matter in their own way....Jeeva agrees to that and they both proceed to see Maghila in the prison.

Maghila is brought to the visitor's area and  reach the place where Jeeva and Neela are waiting for her.

Neela           Jeeva    Maghila
Enna Maghila ...how are you?
mmm....I really would like to tell you both that I am extremely happy....but...
Yei.....enna....engalai paartha kindala irukka...?
ada.....how Jeeva you are telling the truth as it is....mmm.....you are really too sharp ....thaan
yeiiiiiii
yei...inga paar.....inda kathara velai ellam vere engeiyaavathu vechukko....not to me ...ok?
Jeeva...Jeeva...please calm down Jeeva...
Even after her prison life....like this....still look the way she is talking....kozhuppooo...
What can I do Jeeva....because once I have eaten the food given by you....right.....athu thaan inda kozhuppooo...thimiru....ellam became too much...pa....
Maghila please look here....we are here to have some serious talk....ok?
ayo....serious talk aaaaa....?oh.........ooooooo.....PPP....e......sss....aaa.....lllaaaa.......meh......!!!
Maghila...please be serious....
unga athai Aadhi is ok right? nothing happened to her I guess...if at all anything bad happened to her...I am sure you won't be here like this....ok...come on tell me what is the matter?
we like to know the truth....?Neela told me everything about you...and In fact I feel very sorry for you....
I do not need any one's sympathy....ok?just tell me the matter and get lost from here.
Let her get angry...then only all the truth will come out too....she told about her past...what about the present....about her planning to take revenge on every one in Aadhi's family....you cheated Selva first.....and then you made Shanta maama into a drug addict.......you tried to kill Aadhi athai......and you could not succeed in that....so now you have sent some mystry man to kill my mother....and I am sure I am also in that list....Now that I have told about all the interlinks here......you can come up with the truth...come on...
Why are you staring at us like that Mghila....do you know in our family each and every one is living with the fear of being killed by that mystry man....? Since we guess that...you must have sent that man...that is the reason we are here....
I do not know about that.....
Yei.....if we call Jagan....do you know what will happen to you?
oh.....by all means ...please call Jagn...I ahve no problem.....go ahead...
maghila...please tell the truth...if he was sent by you...then you only can control him.....that is I am beggin you...like this...since you are telling that you are not involoved in this....then...what is the point in continuing our talk.....let us go Jeeva.....
Nillunga........yes...you are correct.....I only sent himmmm
Maghila please...stop taking revenging my mother....she is in a bad shape....you only can stop this killer.....I will do anything for you Maghila....but please stop that man....please...
Oh....really?...in that case....CAN YOU GIVE ME BACK MY APPA AND AKKAAAA????? sollu....can you?
I do understand your emotions......but please undersatnd....that there is life ahead of you...and I want you to lead a good life.....so please....Maghila....wipe off all this revenging nature  and I promise.....that I can guarantee you to give you a good life
enna...you are sounding like a Life Insurance agent...? Ok....if you want me to stop my man....I have to come out first...can you make arrangements for that?
Yei enna sollareh?
Maghila how is that possible...court has given a verdict that you have to be punished in the prison for certain years....so it is not really be done...
ok in that case..please make arangements to take me out on PArole for a day atleast...I want to go my Appa and Akka's grave yard and put flowers for them.......
May be that can be done.....
What if...after we bring you out....you refuse to help us.....?
What if ...after I helped you right now....and you refuse to take me out...?
Look here...we trust you and you have to trust us too....we will come with a good news about your parole ok...?
Jeeva and Neela leave from there and Jeeva tells Neela," I think this Maghila is planning something else big...do you think Neela should we really take her out? Why cannt we just ask the police to handle this Neela?" But Neela does not agree with her and tells," No Jeeva....she is so paavam...after all she wants to be out for a day only....I feel I have to do atleast this for her...for all the bad things my mother did  to her life" Jeeva smiles and agrees with her and they decide to bring Maghi on parole.

Next day itself, Neela with Jeeva  to the prsion with proper papers for taking Maghi out on Parole. Jeeva tells," Ok...Neelamabari you carry on...go inside and finsih all the formalities and bring Maghi with you while I will wait here outside in the car.....for some reason I feel that some thing strange is going to happen.....and...it is just an intitution only....." Neela smiles and leaves Jeeva and walks towards the prison gate. Meantitme....Jeeva comes bcak to the car and siuts comfortably inside and closes her eyes.

At the same time another car comes there and stops...parallel to Jeeva's car and someone from isdie winds down the window glass......as we see that mystry man.....

Friday, May 22, Episode 673

The mystry man stares at Jeeva who is waiting outside the prison while Neela is inside the prison talking to a female police officer...produc ing the parole papers to her. A female jailer is called and ordered to bring Magila. Meantime the man in the car winds up the window glass as Jeeva suddenly opens her eyes and started looking at his direction. He takes his cells phones....two phones...
.Magila changes and comes.
Neela sign the papers. The officer warns Neela that she is fully responsible for Magila until she comes back to the facility by 6 pm \.
Magila also signs and is sent with Neela with the same female jailer.
All of them walk outside the gate as Jeeva is waiting near the gate. Meantime this mystry man using his two cell phones calls Neela and Jeeva's phones at the same time.
They both pick up their phone and repeatedly shouts," hello.....hello....can not hear..." They are not able to hear any one because this mystry man simply keeps quiet without talking anything. AT the same time...Magila is near his car door...and quickly he opens the door and drags Magila into his car ...Magila screams.....while the others are shocked and shouts.... "ayo... MAgila ....MAgila" But it was too late ..the car carrying Magila and this man slides slowly on the road.

Quickly Jeeva and Neela hop in their car along with the jailer woman and they start following that car. Mean time Magila inside the car ...sitting next to that man...struggling herself to release her hands from his hold and she repeatedly asks," yei....who are you......?" She also tries to pull the mask from his face. In Jeeva's car she goes on blamming Neela for bringing Magila out and she tells," I knew it...Magila has planned for something big...see now we are in trouble...I am sure she will go to our house only....hello.....officer...why cannt you inform the control room and set up some blocks or something?"

That polie woman gets angry and refuses to inform the control room and she just asks the driver to go fast. Again Jeeva requests Neela to call Jagan but Neela says that ....if they can not catch Magila's car then they can Jagan....not right away. AT the same time in the other car...Magila keeps trying to pull the mask from his face and she also tries to jump off the car...but that man drags a sharp knife and shows her and Magila gets scared and stops all her stunts to escape from him. The car chase goes for couple of  minutes and finally that car goes out of the sight of Jeeva and Neela.

Magila was waiting for a good chance to jump out and she got one as that man was looking behind for Jeeva's car....without wasting any further time Magila jumps out of that running car. She rolls and falls on the roadside....and the car stops and at once that man gets down and runs to catch Magila. Seeing this MAgila gets up and starts runing as fast as she can. This chase continues for quite a long time. Meantime Jeeva's car comes and stops near this man's car. The jailer woman picks up his two cell phones from his car and hands over to Neela. Neela and Jeeva  realise that they were called by that man to trick them.

He grabs a log from some where and runs behind Magila and hits her on her head and Magila screams which Jeeva and Neela could hear. They turn towards the direction Magila's scream and find Magila falling down on the ground and this man running leaving her there. They quickly reach Magila and take her to the hospital. Outside Magila'sroom the jailer woman shows her regrets for bringing Magila out to Jeeva and Neela. Jeeva tells," madam....why are you blamming us...? we did noit do anything....!! more over today is MAgila's appa and amma's death anniversary.....anyway..Neela please come with me I need to talk to you"

Jeeva  takes her to a corner and tells,"It is obviously so clear that Magila does not know that man at all...she is trying to cheat us ...and may be she is going to kil Aadhi atahi......and we need to hand over Magila to the police cancelling her parole....let us call that lawyer Shankar who arranged for her parole....." But Neela refuses and says," yei Jeeva why are you doing things in a hurry like this....may be today is really her dad and moms anniversary...I feel still sorry for Magila....let not rush....come ...let us go and seeMagila first"

As they walk to Magila's room ....they see magila is being taken to another room and they both go inside along with Magila. After a couple of seconds Magila opens her eyes.Here goes Jeeva one more time," yei...why did you do this to us? Do we look yemaalies? we know that you have no connection with that mystry man.....then why did u say that he is your man? ha?" Magila stares and then asks," when I told like that who asked you to beleive me ha?" Neela is trying to persuade Magila and Jeeva gets so upset with Neela and asks," yei enna Neelambari why are you begging her like this...?

At this point a nurse comes there with some medications in a tray. As soon as this nurse keeps that tray on Magila's bed.....she quickly grabs a container ( it is an aerosole spray ...must be some chloroform or some sedative drug) and sparys on Jeeva and Neela's faces while that nurse closes er nose as a precautionary measure. Neela and Jeeva faints and falls on the bed. Magila quickly takes Jeeva purse and pulls some money and gives it to that nurse and runs from there with Jeeva's cell phone.

Lalitha is serving food to Shanta. He tells,"  the doctor's appointment is at 12 right...? see Lalitha I really can not make it....as I have an important meeting with a client.....so you take Amma's car and go to the doctor " Hearing this Sundara scolds him and asks him to go with Lalitha but Shanta explains about the client meeting and Sundara decides that he will go with lalitha. Meantime Magila is travelling in an auto and she is messaging somenoe using Jeeva's phone.
Sundara picks up his phone as he receives a message which reads," we are in critical position...please come at Mint Singal" Sundara is shocked and  tells Shanta  about Jeeva's SMS. Shanta tries to call Jeeva but it is switched off. Shanta and Sundara conclude that Jeeva and Neela are in some kind of danger and rush to their car without even telling Lalitha. As their car leaves Aadhi's house...Magila's auto comes to a stop there.

Monday, May 25, Episode 674

Auto carrying Magila stops in front of Aadhi's house while Sundara and Shanta leave in their car to reach Mint Junction as per Jeeva's cell phone SMS sent by Magila. Quickly Magila gets down and starts walking towards the gate.

Same time in the hospital  Neela & Jeeva were found fainted by the jailer woman who just steps in. She quickly wakes them up by sprinkling some wwater on their faces. When both get up and it takes couple of seconds to realise what really happened to them ...the they inform that jailer woman about MAgila spraying something on their faces and about her escape. The police woman gets very angry and mean time she gets a phone call. As she can not hear clearly she goes out side the room to get the signal strength.

Jeeva tries to take her cell phone and realises that both her phone and her purse are missing. Quickly she asks Neelambari to call Sundaram Mama. When Neela calls Sundara...he asks her whether she and Jeeva are ok and he also tells about the SMS received from Jeeva's cell to reac h the mint Junction. Jeeva grabs the phone from Neela and in a hurry tells," ayo...maama...there is nothing wrong with us that message ws sent by Magila....please go back home....Aadhi atahi's life is in danger" Hearing this Sundara paniks and asks Shanta to turn the car to reach home.Jeeva tells Nela to hurry up as they have to reach home as soon as possible. But Neela tells," I think we should wait for the police woman to come back and then we will inform and go" But Jeevarefuses to this proposal of Neela and drags her hands and runs.

Meanwhile.....Aadhi is walking out of her room like a statue and Lalitha asks her whether she need anything to eat....as she is leaving soon with her son to the doctor's office...Lalitha requests her to take rest. Magila is hiding outside behing a bush....and she waits until Lalitha's car leaves. Then immediately she rushes into the house and finds Aadhi sitting in the hall with an expressionless face. She draws a knife from her pants and slowly moves towards Aadhi's back.

Neela and Jeeva are in the car rushing to reach home meantime trying to call Nithila but they get busy tone...then they decide to call the land line....

Magila reaches close enough to Aadhi and getting ready to stab her....with so much of vengence on her face....

The phone which is kept just in front of Aadhi....rings...Aadhi picks up ...

Nithila gets down the stairs and truns to aadhi and gets shocked to see MAgila standing behind Aadhi with a raised knife ..ready to stab her.

She screams " ayo....Athai....yei Magila.....stop....do not do anything to athai....ayo athai"

This scream can be heard by Jeeva and Neela and they get scared and asks the driver to go faster.

Magila swings the knife on Aadhi but Aadhi quickly moves away....and Magila starts Aadhi while Nithila reaches there and tries to protect Aadhi.

Magi screams," Yei....who are you to stop me.....just do not give your life unnecessarily for your athai...move away...move" But Nithila keeps telling," athai please just go inside....go...go....." Aadhi is still standing there so quickly Nithila pushes Magila and drags Aadhi into her room and tells Aadhi to be there .....safe and she comes out. By the time Magila gets up from the floor and grabs the knife and comes to attck Nithila.

Sundara and Shanta reach there and rush inside.
Neela and Jeeva also reach and they also starts running inside the house.

All of them stand stunned as they see Nithila with a big wooden log in her hand...while Magila is lying on the floor in blood pool. Quickly Shanta asks what happend and Nithi explains....Neela and Jeeva sit on the floor next Magila and realise that she is still alive and they decide to take her to the hosiptal.

Sundara is waiting outside the check up room and Jeeva comes there.  Jeeva enquires about Magila and tells," Neelamabari and Shanta mama request me to come to hospital while they finish other work...that is why I am here mama...I  am not sure why this Neela wanted to bring this Magila on Parole....see now what happened...? I do not blame Neelamabari for being so nice to Aadhi athai and she trying to correct Athai....but why she should be bothered about Magila like this...??? no idea at all..." Sundara praises Neelamabari for her good  and kind heart.

Sundara informs Jeeva," Do you know Jeeva....how hard Neelambari tries to starighten things to wipe off Aadhi's evil deeds. She tackles one problem after another in this matter and I was there with her when she went to a driver's family who is affected by Aadhi....and the way she handled that matter made me feel very proud of my daughter Neelambari .......she keeps telling that she is even ready to give her own lofe just to change her amma"

At this point...the nurse comes and announces that they can go and see Magila inside. They both step into Magila's room ...and Magila stares at Jeeva with so  much hatred and anger. Sundara tries to make a conversation with Magila," ema....you have this much anger on Aadhi...? why do you go upto the level of murdering some one?" Magila sobbs and replies, " you have your family wiht you.....and you want to correct your wife who had been doing so many wrong deeds.....and you are looking forward to lead a happy life with your family after your wife changes to a sensible person right...???? just think about my lovable family......why did she do this to my appa and akka......why....?"

Jeeva tells," Magila we agree with your feelings and pain...but..."
Magila roars by shouting," aanaa.......enna aanaa...aadhi yai mannichu vittudavaa...No I can not...even if I have to try many moe time like this...and however much I am wounded...I will never change...I will come back and see that Aadhi is killed" 

Jeeva replies," oh...very good aim...why do you think this way Magila...? why cann't you think the other way round.....vanmuraikku badil vanmurai illai...do you think by killing Aadhi athai...you can bring back your appa and akka to life...? and do you think your appa and akka would have desired to see you as a murderer...? iok....after killing her...may be you will have some kind og mental saitisfaction for some time....but after that...your own consious will torute you......for the rst of your life.....dop you want to lead that kind of  a life...? if your answer for these questions are going to be a "yes" then I myself will bring Aadhi athai to you and can kill her....."
Hearing this Magila stands toungue tied and shocked. Jeeva continues," Do you what really happened that day?"
Tuesday, May 26, Episode 675

When Jeeva tells,"Look here MAgila if you are determined to lead rest of your life...after killer killing Aadhi athai with a guilt in your mind.....well just say a word...I will bring Aadhi athai right in front of you so that you can kill her...." Magila starts to think deeply and Jeeva continues in a soothing voice," Do you know Magila what really happened on that day?...Maama...please explain that to magila "

Sundara starts," yes ma Magila...the other day when we were getting ready for the engagement ceremony...suddenly Shanta was found missing ..." ( then we are taken to that day......)

Aadhi is dressed up and waking up and down looking at her watch several time. She looks very tensed..and Sundara is on phone and tells that Shanta'sphone is switched off. Aadhi tells," I knew it....Shanta is in love with some unknown girl and he is determined to marry her and I can not allow ...it....and this pushed me to hurry up with this Rajaratnam's daughter's marriage proposal....I really feel that there will not be a better proposal for Shanta than this....he even made me as a partner in all hus business...not only that he has also already transferred all his properties in Shanta's name...and see now what happend...I have no idea I am going to face Rajaratnam..."

Sundara scolds Aadhi," Aadhi you have been calculation only "panam" but Shanta was concerned about " gunam"....ok...ok...I agree that Agila is a gunawathi...but the other day when Rajaratnam came here our Shanta told him clearly that we should not become partner in his business and he also told you about his unwillingness about this whole thing...but you were forcing him....so I will only blame you for this...ok...now what? after we find Shanta....you are still going to force him?...In fact Shanta told me that you are trying to make him as a "bali aadhu" just to fulfill your business greediness....Look here Aadhi...even now we can correct this...I will go to their house and talk to Rajaratnam and explain to him ....he will defenitely  understand"

Aadhi gets so furious and replies," oh...now I understand...that this is preplanned drama but you and Shanta...just to stop this engagement...right? tell me where is Shanta?" Sundara refuses and tells that there is no drama etc. Aadhi quixckly takes her cll and calls her adiyaals and order them to bring Shanta to her within one hour. Seeing this Sundara tells," Aadhi do you think you can handle everything using your adiyaal power and money.....no Aadhi....you have to win everything with love...please try to understand..if not one day nee thothu poveh aadhi " Aadhi roars," NNNOOO....I will do anything just to get things done the way I want and to win....whether it is my son or others...I don't care...Let us find him first"

At this point Shanta enters with his new bride Lalitha there and Sundara and Aadhi get the shock out of their lives.....they stare at Shanta ...while Shanta comes in with lalitha and tells,:" Sorry amma....inspite of me telling you ....all this arrangements you did...but I could not agree that is why I had to do like this as I had no other option but this" Sundara scolds him and asks aadhi how to go about it.

Aadhi slowly asks," oh....this is the reason you told me that naan thothu povennu?..." Sundara refuses and Shanta also tells that his dad is not involved in his marriage plan at all. Aadhi statrs screaming at Lalitha and Lalitha on the other hand tlaks to her with so much respect explaining things to her," Athai since you were making all the arrangements for the wedding ...with that rich girl...we had no other opotion but do like this athai...please try to understand our situation athai..." Aadhi still blames here for makming her son dance for Lalitha's tunes and she tells," dei what ever happened had happened...now do one thing put all your garlands and come with me...let us go there and finish this engagement function and come...."

Shanta and Lalitha get shocked and Sundara scolds Aadhi...but Aadhi tells," If what Shanta did is not wrong then what I told now is also not woring...ennamma puthu ponnu ....sollu...if your marriage is arranged and your dad comes and tells that your to be groom  ran away and got married to someone else and came...will you like to hear that?...So ultimately you are making others to make fun of me...telling...aadhi lakshmi is greedy about money and her son taught her a lesson....you all want the whole society to laugh at me...right? ( when she tells this sentence she cries and still she continues) ok...enakku ithileh thothu poga viruppam illai....and I know how to stop this engagement...." She starts walking swiftly from there....while Sundara tries to stop her....

( Now we come to the present ) Sundara tells Magila," ithuthaamma nadanthucchu" Jeeva asks," now do you understand why Aadhi athai did like that...the situations forced her to behave like that....and please magila do not think that I am telling what Aadhi athai did is correct..." Sundara continues," aamam amma....after that Aadhi was so wrried about you and she was in fact searching for you to give all those properties to you but...you never left any trace of your whereabouts.."
 Jeeva starts,''yes Magila....in fact all your properites are transferred back to your name by Neelamabari and Shanta mama just now...and Neelambari in fact wanted to give you a surprise about this....anyway...Magila please forget everything like a bad dream and look forward to a new life...." Magila looks a little confused and Jeeva goes closer to Magila and tells," look here Magila there is no need to take revenge on anyone now...instead you take all the properties and form a trust and start doing good things and help needy people....and if you do that...I am sure you will feel that your dad and akka are with you....What do you say Magila?"

Hearing this Magila becomes very emotional thinking about her akka talking to her about forming the trust....she cries and tells," ok...now I really understand that I was doing thing out of my emotional outbursts...please ennai mannichudunga..." At this point Neela call on Jeeva cells and asks about MAGILA and she also tells that she has finished all the legal woirk about the property transfer and soon she is coming to see Magila with the police. Jeeva informs this to Magila and Magila tells," I have no words to thanks Nelambari for doing all this for me " Hearing this Jeeva feels happy and Sundara feels so releived and taks a deep breathe.
Aadhi's house ...Shanta is bringing Aadhi out of her bed room telling that she will get bored if she always stays inside her room. There are two policemen right infront of the house for security purpose. Shanta brings Aadhi to the hall and make her sit....while Neelambari is busy making Aadhi;'s bed...she comes down and tells Sundara," appa...where is our servant maid...if she is not cmoing to day please arrange for someone else appa...there are so much to do here...the whole house is in a mess"  As they were talking Thamira comes down with some cleaning solution etc...and Sundara asks her why she should bother to do all the work. Thamira replies," the servant called and told that she can not make it today...so i thouhgt I will give a helping hand...more over it is a pleasure to do work in our house....jeeva is actually cooking in the kitchen."

Hearing this Sundara heppile tell ," see now our house is happy home...but I am still worried about that mystry man who came here yesterday...somehow I keep thinking...though we have two police men standing near the gate...still this killer can find his way...here" At this point....a car comes to a stop right infornt of Aadhi's house and a doctor and a nurse get down. He introduces himself as Dr Metha to the police but the police refuse to let them in ...so the doctor calls Neelambari and She says," oh sorry Dr Metha....I am coming...Apppa the doctor has come..." Teeling this she rushes out and the doctor introduces himself to her  and she says sorry tot he doctoir and to the police men and take them in.

Neela introduces Shanta and Sundara to the doctor and the doc asks showing Aadhi," ivangathaan patient aa?" Hearing this Aadhi gets angry and asks doctor not to call her patint and the soctor tells," oh...ok...then ...do you think these people are wrong in calling you patient...?" She says yes......Doctors tell Neela that he has to examine Aadhi ...as soon as he says this," appannaa....come to my room..." She simply gets up and walks to her room very fast...followed by the doctor and the nurse. Sundara becomes a little worried and Shanta consoles him

While Aadhi walks to her room and waits there for the doctor and nurse to get in. As soon as they both step into the room Aadhi closes the door and locks it. Still Sundara is restless and tells," what ever it is Shanta...I only hope that amma will be normal soon" At this point the nurse and doctor leave Aadhi's room and come down and tells," you all do not worry madam will be alright within a weeks time..so please come and meet me at dr Nadesan's clinic" they both leave and Sundara expresses his happiness and Neela tells," aamaappa...Dr Metha handle this types of cases and he is a very successful doctor too"

Aadhi comes down and asks what did doctor say," he did he say that I am ok? I do not have to take all those medications right?" Shanta agrees to that and Aadhi says with a smile," appaada...enakku ipathaan nimmathiyaa irukku da" After telling this she truns her face to the other side with a disgusting look on it.

Neela , Shnata and Sundara without noticing this they stand and watch Aadhi with so much happiness.

Wednesday, May 27, Episode 676

Aadhi's house....everyone...is sitting on the floor getting ready for some pooja....an astrologer is also there...praying to amman. He rolls his "chollies" ( sea shells) and got worried looking at them.....so again he prays and rolls once more and then he tells," amma...if that is what is your will...who can stop that......all of you please unga manasai thida padutheekongo....I am going to tell a bad news.....within two days from now...a dur maranam will happen in this house....in this house thought you are all living togethere...there are so many problems exhisting...one sould in this house is fulkl of vengence in its mind ....and that will not stop without taking a life from one of you.....if you need some parihaaram...you may try doing some sacrifice either a kozhi or aadu....but everything is in HER hands...you may pray to her to change her mind...that is all I can say now"

Selva starts," yes saami....oru karuppu uruvam...." Neelambari stops him and tells to the Gurukkal,'We will do that pooja saamy....apppa what do you say..? ok...then we will go ahead with that pooja" The gurukkal says," that can not be done here...we have to do it in Paadala Bairavi's temple only...tomorrow is Friday...Let us do it then tomorrow...but everyone should come there." Sundara tells that Aadhi may not come since she is a sick person and the gurukkal replies," it is ok...in that case just bring her clothe to be kept in the pooja instead of her presence" ( when all this happenes...Aadhi puts up a kirukku face and sits)

Selva and Nithila are in their room. Nithila says that she can not come for the prayers the next day...if she comes there will be some fights between her and Thamira...and if Thamira comes she can not come...as she can not accept a kola kaaree as one of her family members. Selva tries to make her understand...

Same time Jeeva is in the bedroom with her mother ...Thamira tells that she will not come for the prayers as Nithila will never like that...and she tells," it is ok...if the person who is to die is me....may be after my dealth Nithila will understand...." Hearing this Jeeva replies," Amma...please stop talking like that...it is ok ..you don't have to come...but give me one of your sarees for the pooja" Thamira tells," Ok...I will give and you do not forget to take one od Aadhi's dresses too...I will take care of Aadhi.."

here in Selva's room...even after Selva's repeated requests Nithila refuses to go to the temple with them and she finally tells," I will come...if that Thamira is not coming...let us see that in the morning...now let me sleep" She tries to sleep and Selva shakes his head helplessly.

It is late night..Thamira can not sleep. She gets up and takes her husband Thillai Nayagam's picture and starts talking to it...asking him why he left her alone to suffer like this and she complains about Nithila's behaviour to her...she cried bitterly but quietly..while Jeeva is already in deep sleep next to her. This black uruvam jumps the compound wall and come inside the house. He goes to Jeeva's room and opens the door and notices Thamira sitting on the bed showin her back to him and Jeeva is sleeping. He moves forwars step by step and he drwas the knife out and swings in the air aiming Thamira's back....but Jeeva opens the eyes and screams," ammmmmmaaaa"

Thamira quickly moves and Jeeva grabs Thamira's hand and runs out..while this killer comes behind Thamira...three of them have a little fist fight in the hall and Thamira runs into the bathroom and locks it from inside while Shanta...and others reach there...two police men also come there. So two police men, selva, Shnata,Sundara and other females in the house....together....try to hold this killer but he escapes...!!!!(Strange)

Shanta, Jeeva and the police men run behind this killer....while others in the house bring Thamira out of the room and make her drink and console her. Aadhi comes out of her room and asks like an innocent baby," what is the noise? why all of you are here?" Neela says nothing and asks her to go back to sleep. She as a good girl goes in with an innocent face.

Next morning everyone in the house is getting ready to go to the temple. Sundara comes to know wthat Thamira is not going and he forces her to come but Nithila from upstair shouts and tells," maama...why you do you have to beg her to come....she is clever ..and she knows that people with dirty mind should not take part in such poojas...and I do not like this kolakaaree to join in the pooja either...so leave her and come"

Everyone is out got into two cars and Jeeva and Neela check everything and Jeeva asks," I thing everyone is here...let us move" Just before they got into the cars they exchange a strange look with their eyes fixed onto the house. They got into the car and the car leave. ( The way they looked each other was like as if they telling ...see now these both ladies are left alone there ..let us see.)

Thamira comes to Aadhi and touches her shoulder and tells," Aadhi do you want anything..?" Aadhi says that she wants to go to her room. Thamira takes her to the room and she tells," Aadhi do you remember our good old days...what a close friends we were...? You know Aadhi...I feel sorry for you....what is the point in keeping all the bad things you did to me in my heart....I will forget and forgive you Aadheeee.......appadi solluvennu do you think....yei....stop your drama of this amnesia....I know your each and every movement....EPPADI....EPPADI....athu....you only know Selva and Shanta....not even Sundara anna.....ennna thimirudi unakku......I am fully aware that you are putting up an act like this......and I waiting for a chance like this...unnnai....."

Thamirqa goes and swings her hand across Aadhi face to slap her but Aadhee.....roars...."yei....." and she holds her hands tight ...and they both look into each others eyes with so much hatredness......

Thursday, May 28, Episode 677
Credit to Isai Tamil.
( Special Thanks to Prabhu for uploading Bandham along with the other serials upon my request)
Aadhi and Thamira are left alone while all the others have gone to the temple to perform Pooja. Thamira tells Aadhi that she is aware of Aadhi's selective amnesia drama and she asks aadhi to tell the truth about her husband's murder to Nithiala and she was about to slap Aadhi. Aadhi holds Thamira's hands tight and this fist fight goes on for couple of seconds.

Finally Aadhi pushes Thamira to one corner and Thamira falls on the floor....Aadhi starts her roars," ennadi sonneh.....you will kill me....ok...come and try kill me....If I want I can kill you right now and no one will suspect me.....instead they all will think that ...paavam me...a mental case....and that mystry killer only would have killed you....I will turn every single opportunity to my favour.....see now luck is on my side" At this point..Thamira notices a torch light is lying next to her on the floor...she slowly picks it up and quickly gets up telling," yei....let us see who will kill who now"  She swings the torch in front of Aadhi's face but the mighty Aadhi grabs it from Thamira and starts attacking her.

Thamira tries to resist and she also repeatedly tells," Venda Aadhi...you are doing wrong things again and again" By this time Aadhi manages to push her and they both are out of the room and now they are in the hall. Aadhi screams," NO....I can not stop.....that day when that Thillai Nayagam told that he wanted to marry you instead of me....I should have killed you both ...but I did not do that instead I wanted him to suffer in every way....so I introduced to him that big business deal.... when he could not manage that business he needed money....that time also I pretended I was helping him by taking that house and giving that money to him....as a result I own that house... thought that was the end of him but he was clever he went to Andaman and earned so much money and was ready to pay back that money to me to get back his house......so I got mad...and I only killed him by stabbing him several times....and I put the blame on you...thinking that you will be dying in that prison...instead they only gave you 20 years imprisonmen....and then why the hell did you come back into my life dee....?"

Hearing all this Thamira slowly starts laughing ....and Aadhi gets annoyed and goes to hit her with that torch. But Thamira still laughs and tells," Aadhi....thank you very much for telling the truth ...not only to me but to everyone....have you all heard this...? " She starts clapping her hands....and slowly Sundara enters and others follow him. Aadhi stands there ...shocked and tongue tied.

The silence is broken by Jeeva," Nithila...now you know about your respectful Athai...right?" Nithila starts realising the fact and starts crying looking at her mother.
 She runs to Thamira and falls onto her feet and asks sorry crying. Thamira hugs her and Jeeva tells," I told you repeatedly that amma is not the criminal but Aadhi athai and you refused to belielve me..." Thamira comes forward and tells," Sundara anneh...the other day when I was cleaning the wash room in Aadhi's room and I hear some one talking outside and I listened and this is what  happened.....( we are taken to the day when the doctor visited Aadhi's house)

Aadhi comes inside her room and after letting the doctor and the nurse inside she locks the room and she slaps that man  asking," ennada.....cannt you kill just two ladies in time....how many times you woukld try again?" ( so he is the mystery killer) That man says sorry and Aadhi says," ok...I will give you only two days time and if you can not then I will look for some one else to do this ok..." That man answers" No madam I will finish it.....actually that day I came to tell you about the difficult situation for me due to police presence...but that Jeeva saw me ,,,,that is the reason I pretended that I was there to kill you...sorry madam" Aadhi says," it is ok....that is in a way good for me....so that after you kill these people no one will suspect me...Now you may go"
Now coming back to the present," ithuthaaneh that day happened...I told Jeeva and Jeeva planned to catch her red handed and planned this pooja drama along with Neela"

Jeeva starts explaining the whole thing and she calls," sir please bring him here" One man brings that so called Do Metha ( mystery killer) and Jeeva screams at him and asks hime to tell the truth. Aadhi gets nervous once again and he tells that this mask man idea was given by Aadhi....and he just did what Aadhi instructed to do. They had to give a large amount to Dr Metha to not to come to Aadhi's house that day...instead he himself came" Jeeva asks,' Sir please hand over him to Jagan"

Jeeva continues," When mom told about what she heard hiding in the rest room of athai....I discussed this matter with Neela and told about my plan...first Neela started crying feeling sorry for her mom...but then she agreed in the end.....so after we started the car...pretending we were leaving....we all came back and hid in our rooms.....and I really thank you all for co operating with me in this....all this I did...just to make Nithila accept our mother"

She moves to Aadhi and asks," Athai...you did all this things and made my mother to face the punishment and let myself and Nithila to have a miserable childhood without our parents.....what did my mother do to you athai....being a good friend...? was it wrong? At least now you stop all this with this...let us all live like one happy family" Sundara tells," stop begging her Jeeva...look at this Neela...she wanted to change you....to correct you but she stands here speechless.....and you are still refusing to accept all your mistakes....che...I feel like killing you myself" .
Selva continues," No appa....you will make yourself dirty by killing her...she is not worth even to be called as a human being......she behaved like an animal...che I am ashamed to say that I am your son" Shanta starts,"How could you act like this as if you love me so much" Lalitha also blames her and Nithila tells,:" Athai you were my role model.....but now...che....." Thamira tells," aama...Aadhi....we all just wanted to change you not to punish you aadhi...please change yourself aadhi...thirundu aadhi...." Everyone repeatedly asks
"thirunthunga....thriundunga....thirundhuga...sollendi....thiruntheetenu......aama amma sollu...athai please thirundunga......thirundu......." Aadhi just stares at every one and mean time stares at the dinning table where a sharp knife is kept in the fruit tray...... 
Friday, May 29, Episode 678
Credit to Isai Tamil

I have uploaded some sound tracks too...importatnt parts...please click on the link....switch on your speakers and enjoy....no...no   cry.......I have given the link in the correct part of the story....as you read you will find them......in green colour

Thamira tells," aama...Aadhi....we all just wanted to change you not to punish you aadhi...please change yourself aadhi...thirundu aadhi...." Everyone repeatedly asks
"thirunthunga....thriundunga.... thirundhuga...sollendi.... thiruntheetenu ...... aama amma sollu...athai please thirundunga......thirundu......." Aadhi just stares at every one and mean time stares at the dinning table where a sharp knife is kept in the fruit tray...... She quickly grabs the knife and turns to Tamira and tells," yei....ennadee sonneh....nee enakku pichai podariyaa.....you were wearing the old dresses of mine and eating the balance food I kpet in my plate.....and you want pichai podarathu to me? your life itself ...naan potta pichadee.....you have belittled me so badly infront of my kids....and I can not live with this pain ...either I can not allow you to live too....so sethu tholai dee....."
Aadhi swiftly reaches Thamira and swings the knife in the air to stab on Thamira's tummy...but Neelambari pushes Thamira away and gets stabbed instead. Everyone starts screaming, " Nelambareee......akkkaaa......neela......ammmma...neelaambaree...."
Aadhi herself is shocked and starts sobbing...telling " ayo....ayo....ayo" Jeeva screams ," some one please bring the car...let us take her to hospital."

Neelambari cries in pain and tells," Please stop...no one should leave from here...and I do not have much time left...please....listen to me..." Sundara tries to call the doctor and Neela with her blood coated hands touches the phone and tells not to call the doctor or take her away from there as she need to taalk to her mom.....she grabs Aadhi's hand and slowly drags her to her room...holding her wound with the other hand.

She comes inside with Aadhi and shuts the door and locks it too...leaving others outside screming....." Neela...please ...please open the door"

Sound Track..Pl click here http://www.badongo.com/audio/15197916
Neela.....Aadhi
mmmmm....ammma
emma....please open the door amma...let us go to hospital..
podumaa....ammma...this much of blood shed by me is enough amma.....I tried many times to correct you and nothing happened....hope this will be my final one...amma.....
Neelambari...please appadi ellam sollaathe amma...please....
podum amma....neenga pannina paavam ellam podum with the ending of my life...amma....
ayo....ayo...Kadavuleh....
ithukku mele entha paavamum venda amma...please....
( by this time everyone from moutside move to a window and shouts from there.....mean time Selva and Shnat try to break open the door...Neela is still leaning against the door)
illappa....I can not open the door...this is the last chance I got to change my moither...please do not ask me to open the door...as I do not have much time left appa..
(Sundara tells," ayo Neela vendaama....ava thirundave maatta....you open the door")
did you hear that amma.....what appa told...?why?...because you have so many paavam until now...ha?..you have been living only for your happiness amma......you never knew about the pain others had amma.....
 ayo.....ayo.....
ippo ungalukku en saavoda vali puriyudaa maa?
puriyudu....puriyudu...enakku nalla puriyudu.....please opone the door amma...
Neela is not able to stand anymore she slowly leans against the door and before she falls on the floor Aadhi holds her and places her head on her laps....
Ammma.......I missed all this when I was a small kid...I nver had a chance like this....I am so happy that atleast at this time of my end God has given me the chance of lying on your laps amma.....I am so happy
ayo Neelambari....appadi ellam sollade amma.....I can not take it...
emmmah....unga kannu munnnaadi ungalukku vendiya uyir pogundunnu bayamaa irukka...ammma...even others also.....ippadithaane thudichu iruppaanga.....
( at this point..Selva and Shanta manage to break open the lock of he door and the door flings and opens....eveyrone rushes in)
ayo.....paarungada....en ponnai.......ayo kadavuleh...ennale thaanga mudiyalai da....
Jeeva.....please for my sake fogive my mother Jeeva
Jeeva says," enna Neelambari ithu.....please don't talk like this"
Thamira Athai.....please don't keep any droham amma did to you...in your heart...please you also forgive her and accept her....as your friend athai......
apppa.......appppa.......nammma......am.....ammm....ammmmmmmaaa
Her head goes to one side and she leaves her last breath...whiule Jeeva and others screams and weeps.....( even this scene made my eyes get filled up....superb acting by every one especially by Devi Priya)
Aadhi screams at top of her voice," Naan kettava......I need to be pusnished.....ennai jail le podunga....thookkule podunga........aamaa.....naan kettava....." Suddenly she gets fits...and every one now screams...." athai.....athai....ammmma....ammma....aadhi..." as she collapses....
After a few months.........
Neelambari's garlanded picture is hanging on the wall and the oil lamps are lit for her. Jeeva stands in front of that sadly...staring at that picture...

Sound track Pl click here  http://www.badongo.com/audio/15197798
( the Bandham song starts with a very slow tempo...with the following lines....)
Mannum  verum Bandham kolvathil....
Malargal malargindrana.....
Manadum manadum bandham kolvadil....
Mounangal udaigindrana......
Bandham...Bandham....Bandham athu illaiyel
Bhoomi yil ethadi sondham.........
( ertrememtly touching scene...with Aadhi's situation and her helplessness.... HARI BABU pinnneetinga pa......)

Aadhi is sitting like a statue on a wheel chair...with her right hand on her chest....due to stroke attack. Thamira coimes there with a bowl and asks her to eat...she feeds her....Aadhi . Sundara comes there and tells," doctor did not tell anything in detail....he just informed that Aadhi's brain is affected badly and after the treatment only he can tell anything"
Aadhi starts talking with so much effort...word by word....with so much stammering..like a small child," enakku....elnda malundum velndaam....ithu enalkku aanldavan koludutha thaldanai...I escaped from the hands of the law...but not from gOD'S punishment....this is applicable for anyone who does bad things.....just leave me alone...like this itself"    
(sound track..click here)http://www.badongo.com/audio/15197795
It is a new morning..... we hear the pooja bell sound.....Nithila is doing arathanai in the pooja room....she looks very happy....Selva also looks very happy...Nithi brings the aaradanai thaatu to every one...suddenly she ls dizzy.......Thamira takes her hands and reads the pulse and happily annonces that Nithis is pregnant.  every one becomes happy....and Nithila feels so shy and everybody congratulates Nithi and Selva. Sundara tells, " Neelambari herself will be born as Nithi's baby....I am sure" Nithi and others also agree with him...and Lalitha asks," aamaa....Jeeva ellam sarithaan...when are you gettin married...amma?"

Selva says," maatune mavaleh...sollu when is the marriage?" Shanta agrees with selva and asks," can I look for a boy for you?"  thamira smiles and tells," ellam avale paarthu vachu irukkaa...." Nithila smiles and tells," aamaa...enakku theriyume..." Jeeva feels shy abd starts running from there while ...Selva gets up and chases her and helos her ears.........
Screen Freezes.....with the letters SUBHAM