Ladies Special: Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
let me answer...geeti and nanda are always having conflicts on the matter of geeti's friends. nanda is over protective while geeti thinks she is grown up and should be allowed to make her own decisions. also geeti's friend jassi keeps filling geeti's ears against nanda. anyways geeti wins a singing competition and to celebrate it jassi organizes a late night party which is basically a rave party. police raids the party and all the kids are arrested including geeti.
geeti is released by a nice police officer. after some tests it is confirmed that geeti didnt take drugs and finally nanda and geeti make up. nanda wants geeti to change her college but geeti doesnt want to. nanda is convinced to allow geeti to continue. after this geeti decides not to create trouble for her parents and stay away from jassi. jassi is angry at geeti's decision and tries to misbehave with her for which is suspended from college for 3 days.
meanwhile a camp is orgranized by college and geeti convinces her parents to allow her to go. they agree since jassi wouldnt be allowed to go. jassi meanwhile decides to go to the camp on his own as he wants to take revenge against nanda thru geeti and has a plan up his sleeve. geeti reaches the camp where she spots jassi. today i guess they will show what does jassi do to geeti.

^

Thanks for the lovely summary sweety! This helped me out too - I've completely lost track of this show since I've left home. Hopefully during this week I'll catch up with everything I missed.

Love, - Nikasha-
you are welcome nikasha. last 2 weeks after karan returned home from jail the focus has been on shubha. i guess this week onwards focus would on nanda.
1.Is payal sarkar leaving LS?

2.They should've mentioned about the character 'pooja' through some communication through other characters,for e.g - "shes gone to her native place".Sidelining her character seems illogical.

3. Please give details such as name,age etc a brief bio of other character also like mr.chadda,geeti, neena guptas daughter cos they r fab actors.
^

1. We aren't entirely sure, but some articles have been released saying that she has quit.

3. None of the "other" characters really have a big counterpart in the story.

Mr. Mintoo Chaddha - Babli's everloving husband.

Geetika Shinde - Nanda's daughter. Though she quarrels a lot with her mother, she loves her mother a lot. She is currently in a traumatized state of mind, as she got raped by Jassi.

Vasu Joshi - Shubha's daughter. She is a grey character, and always worries about what others think of her and the family.

Trisha Joshi - Vipul's "other" wife's daughter - Shubha's step daughter. She is also a grey character, mostly because of the lack of love she got as a child.

Gaurav Shinde - Nanda's teenage son.

Karan Singh - Pooja's abusive husband. Though he abuses and harasses Pooja a lot, he loves her and is over-protective over her.

Vipul Joshi - Shubha's betraying husband. [Dead]

Shivam Shinde - Nanda's husband. A kind man, who Geeti can always go to for help.

I hope this helps.😊

Love,
-Nikasha-

Originally posted by -Nikasha-

^

1. We aren't entirely sure, but some articles have been released saying that she has quit.

3. None of the "other" characters really have a big counterpart in the story.

Mr. Mintoo Chaddha - Babli's everloving husband.

Geetika Shinde - Nanda's daughter. Though she quarrels a lot with her mother, she loves her mother a lot. She is currently in a traumatized state of mind, as she got raped by Jassi.

Vasu Joshi - Shubha's daughter. She is a grey character, and always worries about what others think of her and the family.

Trisha Joshi - Vipul's "other" wife's daughter - Shubha's step daughter. She is also a grey character, mostly because of the lack of love she got as a child.

Gaurav Shinde - Nanda's teenage son.

Karan Singh - Pooja's abusive husband. Though he abuses and harasses Pooja a lot, he loves her and is over-protective over her.

Vipul Joshi - Shubha's betraying husband. [Dead]

Shivam Shinde - Nanda's husband. A kind man, who Geeti can always go to for help.

I hope this helps.😊

Love,
-Nikasha-

Thanx for ur prompt reply,but  pt.2 and pt.3 remains unanswered.

About pt.3, mr.chadda,geeti and neenas elder daughter have a role which is played in 90% of the episodes so i'm sure most of the audience around the world would also want to know something about them as real persons.
2. Isn't a question, but I agree with you on that.

3. Do you mean like the actors/actresses playing them? If so, I don't think there's a lot of information regarding them. You could look at the character's section of the forum, which lists the popular characters and actors/actresses.

If you have any further questions, drop me a PM and I'll answer your questions by tonight.😊
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

2. Isn't a question, but I agree with you on that.

3. Do you mean like the actors/actresses playing them? If so, I don't think there's a lot of information regarding them. You could look at the character's section of the forum, which lists the popular characters and actors/actresses.

If you have any further questions, drop me a PM and I'll answer your questions by tonight.😊

i wanted to know geeti shindes name & a brief bio.Never seen her anywhere else on TV,perhaps.
I tried looking up information on Geetika but found nothing. You can check out this link if you'd like, it has information about everyone - except Geetika. If I find any information on Geetika I'll PM you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies_Special

Love,
-Nikasha-

I tried looking up information on Geetika but found nothing. You can check out this link if you'd like, it has information about everyone - except Geetika. If I find any information on Geetika I'll PM you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies_Special

Love,
-Nikasha-
thanx a lot.
shes a really good actress and has lots of potential.

I think i'll keep a tab when they give credits at the end of the serial.But the names scroll so fast.