Pavitra Rishta: Introductions!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all...๐Ÿ˜›

Here is one more show frm Ekta's desk...๐Ÿ˜›

So lets get started and introduce ourselves....and say wht do we expect frm this show๐Ÿ˜›

I am Resham....and I m really looking fwd to sth new from the Balaji stable this time...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi Resham and everyone,

I'm Aish.  I'm really lookingf orward to this show!  I've caught up with the tamil version of this show, and it very much fits in with the rest of Balaji/ Ekta Camp serials.  I'm hoping to see yet another wonderful serial from th Balaji Camp. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hye guys,

I am Mels. Lokking forward to this show, I do follow the tamil version so is excited to see how the hindi one will be๐Ÿ˜›....and I do like Sishant a lot...thats why I am here on the first places๐Ÿ˜†
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy, am Yasmin. I am looking forward to the show as I read the  story rights have been bought from a popular Tamil serial, so looks plot wise looks promising, and Sushant being the bonus :DD
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hi I am vedika
hope to see something good from ekta this  time.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi , i am mariyam rifna
i love all ekta's show,& hope it also be a good one ,btw can u tell me whats dat tamil seriels name,
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrifna

hi , i am mariyam rifna

i love all ekta's show,& hope it also be a good one ,btw can u tell me whats dat tamil seriels name,

Thirumathi Selvam!

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey m erum,

looks like a different story..so waiting to watch the show..
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi I'm Muneeza I was quite looking forward to this show since I believe the story line is quite wonderful. The trials and tribulations of a girl well above her marriageable age, quite a common problem dealt with girls in our society. Yas great to see you here.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone, I am Najmah...

Am looking forward to this show, it sounds interesting and I think Sushant is a great actor -- he rocks in Kis Desh...