meme4u.com

|| :: ~ Happy Birthday Angad Hasija ~ :: ||

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Born - 30th May 1984

Angad plays the very cute, charming, adorable, handsome, darling Alekh Rajvansh, has won many fans over as his portrayal of Alekh, an excellent actor who deserves every success he has achieved and beyond more - wishing him all the luck and wishes, may you continue to rock 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGAD

❤️ Mr Angad HOTTIE Hasija ❤️

Angad Hasija, born and brought up in Chandigarh, is a smashing model from Punjab. Thsi punjabi munda has the looks, demeanour and talent, all put together to make the young, old and even the disinterested to sit up and take notice. He is the interior designer and before entering the world of television had designed bungalows, hotels and offices. As a family business, he has a showroom of Italian paintings and decorations.
He has won the Mr.North Peagant and and had done 50 punjabi music videos. He had also won the Best Debutante Actor in the 8th Indian Telly Awards 2008 for his role in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai show.
Today, Angad Hasija, known more famously as the schizophrenic Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka' Bidaai is playing one of the most challenging, mentally-exhaustive roles on television, where always the strong-willed Tulsis and Parvatis have been ruling the roost.

BIRTHDAY SIGS (Free 4 use)

~ LOVE FROM UR FANS [INDIA-FORUMS] ~
  🤗Please join me in wishing Angad on his special day!   

🥳

Edited by --Pinky-- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Angad!! Many many many many returns to the day!

Now what is Angad's surprise?!
unnati72003 thumbnail

Wish You A Very Vert Happy Birthday Angad!!!😳😳😳

On this Very Special day of yours...i just wanna Wish you a very Happy Birthday!! 😃😃😃God has given us a gem like you on this special day.😛You have portayed the charcter of Alekh with all ur heart....and i must say you have done a fab job on it. 😳😳😳No One Could have done it better than you. You Rock As Alekh & As Angad.😉😉😉

I have made a special gift for you....here it is...i hope u like it....😳

Hope u have a Blast on ur birthday....🥳🥳🥳and waitting egarly for your surpise.....😃😃Keep Rocking...

Unnati
Edited by unnati72003 - 14 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Happy birthday Angad............
sara_525 thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY ANGAD.............LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday angad.We love you
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGAD!!!🥳
❤️IM A BIG FAN OF UR'S❤️
❤️MAY GOD BLESS U !!❤️
ur acting is flawless and ur the one who hooked me to bidaai.
😍ur acting has really improved a lot and im looking forward to see u anchoring in star parivar awards.
oh ur dancing too.hope u bag many awards.🤗
u and sara really share a cute frndship .ur even frnds with ali merchant.
❤️

🥳🥳🥳Happy Birthday!!!!🥳🥳🥳 ur the shweeetest guy ever, Angad!!!!!!!! Luv u a lot!!!! May all ur dreams n wishes cum true!!!!
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Angad.

May all ur dreams and wishes come true, have a wonderful and successful year ahead.

Enjoy Your Day!!

Edited by --Pinky-- - 14 years ago
salekh17 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Angad !
We share the same birthday =]