The efforts of the updaters- Amazing!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Bandham has come to an today...... They ended  well.....without leaving any thing unsolved......

I hereby dedicate this thread to all the updaters which includes me too.....( self dedication...????!!!πŸ˜‰....what to do...???)

Bandham from October 2006 to May 2009

I Have recorded the updaters names here according to the number of updates done by them...some of our updaters are no more active....but will be remembered for ever....by Bandham fans......

The number of episodes and the total number of updates done may not match as....some updates are done by two updaters occationally.....and some updates are done half by some one and the other half by another updater....like meli filled in once which we all missed  in Asia and USA but not in Europe......

here it is for all of you!!!

atina                241
bluegal             173
netra_rama  165
dasa1                 64
nithyamkv       30
eljay                    17
spain                   11
kuttyvijay            3
neelambari          3
rojapoooo             3
fluidd                      2
meli                         2
swash                     1

You all are aware of the number of pictures so far I have posted.....( thay are more than 6 thousand....a rough calculation) soon the picture gallery will be reshuffled too.......
This Bandham section wuill be still opened until the end of June.....

Once again Thanks to all the updaters.....

Responding to my request for Uravugal Updating.....some have replied to me......if anyone else is interested please send a Pm to me......
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Well Atina , the effort u have put in is amazing as well !!!
Did u use a Geiger - Muller counter??? πŸ˜‰ Must have
eaten up quite some time and energy !!! Count me in
for uravugal update - Thanks to Isaitamil and Prabhu,
I can update on the same day -
Wow....what a gr8 team effort I see  to provide our members daily updates

Hats off to the whole  updater teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I know how hard it can be to update from times to times..but you all were dedicated by offering your time⭐️

Thanks for the pictures Atina and BG....coz fo the pictures...it was easy for members like me to get a feeling of watching it liveπŸ˜ƒ

and also good luck to the new teamπŸ˜‰ count me in too😳

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks Mels and RP......for volunteering for Uravugal ....

Aish also has accepted.......If we can divide the work....then it will be easy for all of us.....like one day for each updater......let us and see...for some more to come forward.....
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Well Atina , the effort u have put in is amazing as well !!!
Did u use a Geiger - Muller counter??? πŸ˜‰ Must have
eaten up quite some time and energy !!! Count me in
for uravugal update - Thanks to Isaitamil and Prabhu,
I can update on the same day -
Oh....yes...I used both.....πŸ˜‰
I have been doing this since last two months....whenever I got time I was doing one or two months........I did not sit at a stretch.............

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank you IF Bandham Updating team for the job weldone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though i just recently started following the Bandham updates, it felt as if I was watchign the serial, with the wonderful pictures embedded along with awesome updates πŸ‘

Hats off to you guys for your time and effort πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow atina, great work on the calculations lol πŸ‘
didn't know we did that much of updates for bandham, these shows how much we really liked it ya atina... πŸ˜ƒ

i can be the backup updater for uravugal, but since i don't log in often, just to let you all know that i usually log in on weekends so you can catch me then.

hope we can work together as good team for uravugal as well, looking forward 😊 
Originally posted by bluegal

wow atina, great work on the calculations lol πŸ‘
didn't know we did that much of updates for bandham, these shows how much we really liked it ya atina... πŸ˜ƒ

i can be the backup updater for uravugal, but since i don't log in often, just to let you all know that i usually log in on weekends so you can catch me then.

hope we can work together as good team for uravugal as well, looking forward 😊 
Thanks ma Bg...it took a while for me to finish that calculations....from october 2006 to May 2009.......going paged in the monthly achive threads...was not a joke.......but I was determined to give credits to all the updaters even if they have done one or a few updates.......

Did you know one funny thing.......many of the updates......by you.....I have only posted pictures....but wrote there on every episode updates by BG and pictures by me........which I notices after doing for four or five months........because the memberd ID will be mine.........the n I realise....and had to all over again....counting all of them under your name.......funny....but I enjoyed doing that....
great job to all updaters.....and hope to see this continuting in the next serials :)