Advice Corner

Advice: 3 Things you Should ALWAYS Say Yourself!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello to all the Awesome IFians out there! 🤗

Well, here's a new Advice of the Week....

Thank you soo much for appreciating my last thread 
"Those Small Gestures Matter in Life!!"  LOVE You all! 🤗🤗🤗

This time, I'm discussing the THREE things you should always say yourself.

There are lots of people who ask others to convey their messages, who Text message, leave messages on Facebook etc. etc. etc.

I've felt that there are so many things that you could use these mediums to say, but there are THREE Things that you should always say yourself.

You should always say these three things to that person personally.... not through any other medium.

Three things that you should always say yourself are:

THANK YOU! I guess it's ok to send a Thank you card to the people who you don't really know well.  But it's always better to say Thank you personally.  The person will appreciate it a lot more 😃. 

I'M SORRY!  That's the hardest thing to say personally.  Most of us hate saying sorry as if we'll be degraded by saying it.  Really, Kajol was so right in K3G "Sorry kehene se koi chota ya bada toh hota nahin hai." So we make use of other mediums to say it.  But it's only when you say it personally that others will believe you.  It's only when you say sorry personally, others will realize that you truly are sorry. 

I LOVE YOU! Yep, I love you is the last one of the three things that you should ALWAYS say yourself.  Don't text message, don't even send a card.  It's always BEST to confess in front of the person... tell him/her how much you love him/her. 

You should say Thank You, I'm Sorry, and I love You yourself because if you truly mean these things, your eyes more than your words will convey your feelings.  Because eyes really do say it all! 😉

Love,

Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Mahi!
very true i think these words become more valuable when it is said personally rather than being sent via sms or e-mail.
Nice thread!
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is very true!!
thank u for the wonderful advice (wish could say it personally)
i am srry is actually the most difficult thing to say and is defo best said face to face.
:)
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing advice Mahi! I love it! I agree completely! 100% right! These three things are really the most important to say in person. But, honestly..its always best to say anything imn person than throught messages. Limit messages. Because usually messages can be misinterpreted-misread. If you say it in person, then there is no way something can be misread, and it allows the feelings behind what you are saying come out. So, in my opinion, mostly everything that is big, or important, should be said in person. No matter what. Ty and limit use of messages.

--SORRY! I added my own advice in there! (I would definitly apologize in person but i dont know you or see you! 😳)

Anyways, I FULLY AGREE!!!! Great post Mahi!
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Great Post Mahi ! This really helps !
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys, wish I could say that to you all personally! 🤗

This content was originally posted by: xtaurus429x

Amazing advice Mahi! I love it! I agree completely! 100% right! These three things are really the most important to say in person. But, honestly..its always best to say anything imn person than throught messages. Limit messages. Because usually messages can be misinterpreted-misread. If you say it in person, then there is no way something can be misread, and it allows the feelings behind what you are saying come out. So, in my opinion, mostly everything that is big, or important, should be said in person. No matter what. Ty and limit use of messages.

--SORRY! I added my own advice in there! (I would definitly apologize in person but i dont know you or see you! 😳)

Anyways, I FULLY AGREE!!!! Great post Mahi!

Totally agree with everything in bold! So true, but unfortunately due to cell phones and internet, the importance of personally saying things is losing slowly.

And by the way, NO need at all to say sorry, THANK YOU for adding the wonderful thought! (I would love to say that personally to you too....)!

-Mahi
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's really nice post...

yaah v must try dis 3 Thng in our life. n will c everythng in our life will go smoothly...
.sanyatreuz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for this post and love you and i m sorry for nothing
u r correct it really makes me feel good
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well said Mahi  👏 … absolutely agree!! … thanks, sorry & ILU .. must say it yourself (in person) rather than using any sort of medium ..

saying plzzzzz is also very important .. esp if u are asking for something.

Plz, thank you, sorry are magical words (I reckon ILU is also a magical word 😳 )
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thats so true :) them three words are used all the time for me =)

great topic  Jiya ox