•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

hy!people i want to make a slambook, i need ur help,
plzzz tell me what creativity i can show on slam book, and secondly what questions i should write on it?
hey....creativity means being original....!! So, try sum glittering...put sum stars...shimmering things..!! Write in new fonts...show some calligraphy..!! Write in one color though..(the questions..i mean..)..hmm...and..and...use a nice scrapbook...put sum photos of u and the person who has filled ur slam book...so that it becomes more personal...!!..thats all i can think of right now...will tell u later..when i think of sumthing else..!!

questions...hmm..put some peppy ones...
rapid fire ones..like shahrukhan or aamir khan..just an example...
chocolate or strawberry
pink or black...
apart from the routine ones..like what is ur address or phone no..ask...KNOCK KNOCK..Pizza delivery...!! ( for Address...)..and RINGGGGGGGG RINGGGGG....( for telephone..)..
rapid fires..according to me..are awesum..!!!
love
Ananya..
p.s when i think of sumthing else...i will surely let u know..!!
Originally posted by ammygurl

hey....creativity means being original....!! So, try sum glittering...put sum stars...shimmering things..!! Write in new fonts...show some calligraphy..!! Write in one color though..(the questions..i mean..)..hmm...and..and...use a nice scrapbook...put sum photos of u and the person who has filled ur slam book...so that it becomes more personal...!!..thats all i can think of right now...will tell u later..when i think of sumthing else..!!

questions...hmm..put some peppy ones...
rapid fire ones..like shahrukhan or aamir khan..just an example...
chocolate or strawberry
pink or black...
apart from the routine ones..like what is ur address or phone no..ask...KNOCK KNOCK..Pizza delivery...!! ( for Address...)..and RINGGGGGGGG RINGGGGG....( for telephone..)..
rapid fires..according to me..are awesum..!!!
love
Ananya..
p.s when i think of sumthing else...i will surely let u know..!!

nice ideas

Originally posted by RIVER

nice ideas

thankyou...will tell u more...!!