Expectations from the show

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends

Another ekta serial, what do you guys expect from the show will it be any different or the same...do u have a good feeling abt the show and are eager to watch or you have assumed tht it will be same as others..do share your thoughts...
Lollz...the orginal show is good itself....but one cant really trust Ekta..she will at one point screw up the story like on her  other showsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But I do hope it will be different from others in the beginning😊
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
yeah i hope the same it will be differnt frm others..and also hope it doesnt get screwed up..but i know it will eventually...
The story line is pretty good.  But usually in Ekta Shows, there is always another woman or a couple of them (bad person) after the lead male. ... misunderstanding b/w the lovers or some other problem (perhpas parents) forces the guy to get engaged to the other woman 😑..... I really hope that doesn't happen here 😊.  As long as she just sticks to one girl (lead girl) for the guy (as per the tamil version), i'll be happy πŸ˜ƒ. 
yeah she should stick to the girl and the guy in this one at least and not bring a third one in the show so tht the two can never be together for the rest of their lives only after death..lol
I'm just waiting to see how similar it is to the Tamil version and expectations for this show are very high!
Yes Erum.... most of the time the lead pair is separeted for one reason or another.... and soon to take revenge and make the other jealous, they get either engaged or pretend to fall in love with the villain/ villi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... not sure if we can prevent separation... but a big no for a third person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol so true..but yes yaar we cannot prevent seperation otherwise the show wont go on...hope ekta comes of different ideas of seperation or making each other jealous and stuff..
First of all being an Ekta show...I really dont trust her...πŸ˜†...

The original plot if its too good as u all say here...then she can ruin it with no end...

Lets see how she takes up the story ahead....
Originally posted by meli

Lollz...the orginal show is good itself....but one cant really trust Ekta..she will at one point screw up the story like on her  other showsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But I do hope it will be different from others in the beginning😊

agreed with meli, the original shw is good πŸ‘πŸΌ and ekta was never a fav of mine as in tamil section we are still dying with her Kasturi serial

I really hope she sticks to the original story plot πŸ˜‰ BTW im netra and hope to join in this discussions too πŸ˜› currently am watching the tamil version of this show 😳

😲😲 aish and sri also here vaa 😲😲
Edited by netra_rama - 14 years ago