Miscellaneous

Misc Discussion: Your Life's Funda!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Here's the new......

Let's discuss your life's funda!  There's a lot of things our parents tell us and lots of the ones we learn by living in this world.  So we eventually develop our life's funda! It doesn't have to be too intellectual or philosophical but something that you firmly believes in and live by.

So what's your life's Funda? Do you live by it?

How did you come up with this funda? Is this something your parents taught you? Or did you come up with it on your own?

Why do you think your funda is really important? In other words, why should others follow ig (if you think others should follow it 😳)

Have fun discussing!  

Mahi
Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You have to respect others in order to gain it in response... u knw as they say 'treat others as you would like to be treated'

Also, I believe in not taking stress/tension... usse koi problem solve nahin hota... I stay happy and try and keep those around me happy too... jo bhi kaam ho enjoy karke karti hoon...

I get on with everyone... disliking se kuch nahin milta... =)

That's it really a tension-free life not letting anything bad get to me... just let it pass... bas khush rehne ka =p
lindanie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rukhaya

Also, I believe in not taking stress/tension... usse koi problem solve nahin hota... I stay happy and try and keep those around me happy too... jo bhi kaam ho enjoy karke karti hoon...

great~~
AsliiGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im kinda confused whats Funda...but my lessons..

I think always maintaing a good compusure and being nice helps every1.

There are some ppl who aruge very quickly or get mad very easily, i think we all should be calm and think before we talk.

Something else I learned was to help others and always put yourself in someone elses shoes...
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rukhaya

You have to respect others in order to gain it in response... u knw as they say 'treat others as you would like to be treated'

I get on with everyone... disliking se kuch nahin milta... =)

That's it really a tension-free life not letting anything bad get to me... just let it pass... bas khush rehne ka =p

liked ur take... 👍🏼