Pavitra Rishta

I am so happy Sushant Singh is the lead!!

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well I mostly watch Zee shows and I was happy that Ekta was returning to Zee. And that too with a show based on middle class family. The lead Ankita looked promising and everyone knows Savita Prabhune is a seasoned actress. But what made me jump up and down with happiness was when I saw the title mantage of show and when Archana's dupatta flew off his face...it was Sushant ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณPreet from KDHMD. I loved him in that show and I always knew Ekta will cast him as a lead. I am so happpy to see him in this show. I think he will make a really good pair with Ankita and knowing Ekta, I think she will develop theri love-story very nicely. Now I dont want to miss an episode of this show. Just watched the first episode and it was really nice. Hope it does well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too! He is a fantastic actor, love his portrayal of Preet Juneja in Kish Desh.., definately one of the best out of Ekta's newest finds, so glad that she casted him as the main male lead. Ankita looks promising too.
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Me too! He is a fantastic actor, love his portrayal of Preet Juneja in Kish Desh.., definately one of the best out of Ekta's newest finds, so glad that she casted him as the main male lead. Ankita looks promising too.

Yes he is very cute as Preet. And I love the way he portrays it.He is a sweetheart. ๐Ÿ˜
wida thumbnail
me to gonna wtach this show cause of him
he is an great actor
Casssp thumbnail
Sushant Rajput is a gr8 actor and i m also very happy to see him as a main lead. i m going to watch this show only for him. He is so........
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Me too is very happy to see Sushant as a main lead...like you guys..me too love his character in Kish Desh๐Ÿ˜› and the way he plays it.... he got a challenging role here coz its right opposite of his Preet character. He will play a matured and responsible one, so it will be interesting to see how the story develop.

devashree_h thumbnail
Yes..I am waiting for his entry. It will be interesting to see how he will play this character as against Preet's naughty and full of life character. Cant wait to see tomorrow's episode.God knows when they will show his entry?
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey deva....long time no chat!....i am also happy to see Sushant aka Preet of KDMHMD coming in this show...i wanna see him as a different character....!!!

=) tc

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am looking out  for sushant as well
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m watching the show only for him

Looking forward 2 his entry ,like 2 see Preet toh hayee sabka maan jeet hi liya hai n now let's see Sushant creates the magic i m sure it will

Priya