Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : The members of Gokuldham society successfully convince many people to stop having tobacco consumption !!

The show starts with Taarak Mehta asking Anjali for breakfast. Anjali brings him Salad. Taarak is upset to see that salad as breakfast and says is this breakfast ?? She says yes it is. He says that he is really upset with eating this GHAS PHUS everyday !! In the meantime Daya ben comes to Taarak's house and brings Churma ke ladoo for Taarak. Taarak is very happy to see it but Anjali doesnt permit him saying that it will increase his weight. But finaly Dayaben says Jethalal's weight is much more than Taarak so she takes it for Jethalal. And Taarak eats the ladoo. In the meantime Taarak receives a call. He picks it up and the person on the phone asks Taarak whether he recognised him?? He irritates Taarak this way and when Taarak is about to disconnect the phone he reveals his identity. His name is Patrakar Popatlal. He tells Taarak that he is coming to stay in Gokul Dham society since he has been transferred from Bhopal to Mumbai by his newspaper company TOOFAN EXPRESS. When Anjali comes to know this she says that one more arguing memebr is returning to Gokuldham society !! Taarak agrees. Anjali says he keeps on arguing in everything. Taarak interrupts, "Just like u !!" Anjali is  like 😲

In Jethalal's house

Jethala keeps shouting at  Daya for breakfast . Babuji who is meditating gets disturbed and asks Jetha to shut up !! Whenever Jetha calls Daya , Babuji looks angrily at him !!😆 Then finally Babuji calls JEtha towards him. Jetha touches his feet and says Jai Jinendra. Babuji says" Ae BAbushak maine tujhe pair chune ke liye nahi bulaya. Main yeh keh raha tha ki bahu neeche gayi hai Mehta ke ghar !! Jetha asks why ?? In meantime Daya comes and says Churma ke ladoo dene.Jetha becomes happy on hearing that Churma ladoos are there for break fast. But his happiness is short lived as Daya gives him the salad to eat. She says the is the best breakfast for fat people. JEtha denies being fat. Daya says this breakfast keeps weight under TRUNCOL. Jetha correct her sayin " Arre TRUNCOL nahi dobi CRONTOL 😆 Bol CRONTOL".Daya says " CRONTOL" 😆😆. Jetha then asks her to bring the real breakfast. She says this salad is the only breakfast. Jetha says if this is the breakfast then he wont eat it and will go to the shop hungry. Babuji interrupts and tells Daya that Dont force him. He wants to go to the shop hungry, then let him go !! Jai Jinendra. Jetha looks angrily at Daya and is about to go when she laughs. He becomes more angry. She says Jai Jinendra. He says Jai jinendra angrily and goes looking angrily at Daya and Babuji and crashes with the wall. Daya starts laughing laudly Muhahahaha.But seeing Jetha's anger she goes inside bedroom

In Gokuldham passage.

Jetha is on his way to shop when he sees Babita . He becomes happy and start running towards her !! Jetha greets Babita . SHe greets him back !! Jetha says "OMG babita ji we are meeting after such a long time !! Where are u these days ?? Babita says " I am here onnly !! Well btw today u r looking very smart. Nice shirt.Jetha asks "Accha laga aapko ?? " Babita nods positively. JEtha says" Aap ke liye hi to aise shirt pehenke nikal ta hu." She says "Ji ??" He says" Nahi aaj aap bhi ekdam SALIM lag rahe hai !! " 😆 Babita is confused. Jetha enacts wat he means by SALIM and then babita understands that its SLIM 😆😆. MEanwhile Daya calls Jetha "Tappu ke papa. " Jetha looks irritatingly and says What ?? She says please dont behave like this. Eat something. Jetha says Today i am not feeling like eating. Daya says if u dont eat how can I eat ??. Jetha keeps refusing and says if u want to eat then u eat. Daya goes inside. Babita tells jetha that she has to go to Bandra for a function.Jetha says he wants to go to matunga so he will drop her . She says really ?? He says" Dont asks like this. U should order me that today I have to go here or today i have to go there!!" She says " So sweet" In meantime Iyyer arrives and says LEts go babita. Babita tells him that Jetha is going to drop them. JEtha on seeing Iyyer becomes angry but agrees reluctantly to drop them. But then suddenyl he says " Arre ek minute. Aaj kaunsa din ??" They say " Monday" Jetha says " Arrre sorry Babita ji, On monday i have to go to Mira road and not matunga" . He says sorry , They say no problem and go away. Jetha says" Todays day is very unlucky for me !!"and goes away

In Jetha's Shop

Jetha has ordered Dosa and is waiting for it. He calls the hotel again and says that Dosa has yet not come. The hotelier says that their person is on way. He calls Nattu Kaka and asks him to tell  him some balance of remaining refrigerators. Nattu Kakak says 1 min and sits there. In meantime Jwetha gets call from Maheshbhai from surat regaring some plot. So Jetha decided to go to surat to see the plot !! He calls Daya and tells her that he is going to surat. She says ok take care and have a safe journey. In meantime The dosa arrives and Nattu kaka already pounces on it. Until jetha disconnects the phone Nattu kaka eats the dosa and says " Sethji aaj aapne mere liye dosa kyu Mangwaya" Jetha says irritatingly" Aise hi. Aur kuch chahiye" Nattu kaka says" Nahi kuch nahi. Bas ek filter coffee" Jetha become more angry.

In playgorund.

The children are anxious about Popatlal. Tappu tells them that he is very weird. If he likes them then he will give them lots of chocolates otherwise he will shout at them. Tappu says that he will have to wear a helmet now as Popatlal uncle always keeps twisting  his ears. The children are excited to meet popatlal !!

In the night at Abdul's shop

Iyyer says its really nice to drink soda in Summer. Sodhi paaji says " I always enjoy drinking" Bhide says to sodhi, due to such talks of his he is embarrased to call sodhi his friend. Sodhi turns back tables at bhide saying that then he should say it embarassingly. everybody laugh at it.  Then they discuss Jetha's absensce. Taarak calls Jetha and comes to know that he is in Surat. Then Taarak starts discussing about Patrakar Popatlal. Everybody is tensed that popatlal is going to come back. The show ends.

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
MY pleasure !!! 😊

Do u watch TMKOC everyday ???

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
not evryday but sumtimes! 😛
Ishan. thumbnail
Ohk . I watch it everyday. Its a very good show !!