Pavitra Rishta resembles Kkusum

Posted: 14 years ago
The serial has huge resemblance with one of Ekta Kapoor's previous show: Kkusum That used to come several years back.
Specualations about this have been going on but could we not have any comparisons, only because this may start bashing on the forum and it has just begin and we would like to avoid that!!! Hope i didn't offend you!!! =)
Oh, I never meant to draw comparisons or invite comparisons for that matter. I agree that since the show has just begun, its not right to do so.

Originally posted by blackdaughter

Specualations about this have been going on but could we not have any comparisons, only because this may start bashing on the forum and it has just begin and we would like to avoid that!!! Hope i didn't offend you!!! =)
okay cool!!! =) Yeah i was reading over the Kkusum synopsis because i saw this everywhere, so i checked it out!!

I see where people are seeing similarities between Archana and Kkusum but i think that is where the similarities in the shows end because the story ahead in PV is much much different!!! What do you think!?!?
I actually have no idea how the story in PV is going to evolve. so, guess will have to wait and watch. Kkusum was good in the beginning for almost an year, but then turned hugely regressive.

Originally posted by blackdaughter

okay cool!!! =) Yeah i was reading over the Kkusum synopsis because i saw this everywhere, so i checked it out!!

I see where people are seeing similarities between Archana and Kkusum but i think that is where the similarities in the shows end because the story ahead in PV is much much different!!! What do you think!?!?
realy..?Par Kkusum mein Abhay ke lafde se hum thak chuke the par Nausheen ki acting lajawab thi par aajkal woh dikhti hi nahin hai.asha hai ki yeh series kuchh hat ke ho waise bhi ek hi series ko baar baar new kirdaar ke sath dekhna woh tooo..................

Well it reminds most people about Kkusum because it as also about a middle class maharashtrian family and and this one is also the same. Savita Prabhune plays mother in both. And Ankta, lead of PV also resembles Nausheen Ali Sardar.

But storywise, they both are poles apart.
i havent watched khusum so i dont really know

Plotwise..Pavitra Rishta is different from Kkusum. I think the only  similarities are that in both shows the female lead (Archana, Khusum) are close to their Ayes (Mother) and both from middle class families.

this serial is a remake of a telugu serial 'Devatha'