Judging a person on education is a good thing?

munz. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I never understand why people usually look for qualification... I mean... If they really mind it... They should just walk away... Instead of Insulting that person...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, I think it's wrong to do that and that's also probably something that this story will show us! That despite not having a good education Manav is still a good person and loves Archana (I hope I spellt it right).
devashree_h thumbnail
You know actually most of time people judge a person by his looks, money, status or educational quoalification. Its a good thing strive to better but insulting a person not because he is good human being but because he is not qualified is wrong.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it just goes to show u how ugly this world really is....the world where ppl will look down on u and then insult u for not haven an opportunity to do or have something u urself want the most.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Men like this guy we saw insulting uneducated women, are the most disrespectful people - no shame at all
Women like Archana would have made his home - a mandir, filled with love and respect etc
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with Angel! LIfe is super unfair and this show is giving us a glimpse of teh real world outside! *thumbs up to that*