rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
When Salman met Salman

Riding high on his big win, Dance India Dance star Salman Khan is one lucky man. For how many TV reality show winners get Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for a prize? Well Salman, the dancer, did!

"Salman Khan came and congratulated me. He had attended the shooting of the first episode. It really felt nice that he still remembered me," says Salman.

Asked what the encounter was like, the dancer says: "Rather than being nervous, I was really excited. Salman Khan treated me just the way I had expected. It's amazing when a superstar gives you so much importance."

Nervous he may not have been, but Salman, the dancer, was unprepared. So how did the Bollywood actor help him out?

"I told Salman Khan I had not brought any special costumes for this meeting. He took me to his vanity and gave me his personal clothes to choose from and wear," says Salman.

Salman Khan came, but what about Katrina? "Katrinaji too came to the sets but I couldn't meet her. Maybe next time!" says the dancer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aw thats sweet of salman

angel#9 thumbnail
i love salman.. the contestant...
Mistyy thumbnail

i am waiting for this song, i hope they cheoreographed it well!

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that's soo sweet... and they both have same names too... that's cute...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aw thats soooooooooo nice of salman khan..
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pksanam

that's soo sweet... and they both have same names too... that's cute...

actually his name is sumthing else...mohammad sumthing.....but hes a huge salman fan that his family and friends all named him salman khan at home....since den hes called salman khan lolll
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

actually his name is sumthing else...mohammad sumthing.....but hes a huge salman fan that his family and friends all named him salman khan at home....since den hes called salman khan lolll

ohh... thankss for letting me know.... i don't watch the show... but that's cute.... 😊
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes,that is true.His actual name is not Salman.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
salman, the contestants, last name is Ghouse not khan 😕