Posted: 14 years ago
i just also finished watching kis desh before nad i just relaized he is wearing the same exact outfir today in kis desh when he was looking at meher and today when he was introduced same outfit poor guy rpobally didnt have time to change
well wen i was watching the epi i was like he has worn dis dress b4
yh i noticed the same thing...i watched KDMHMD  first and then PR and realised he was wearing the same clothes....lol....poor guy doesnt hav the time...probably cos he was running from one shoot to another!...lol....well it was nice seeing him in both shows today!

=)

Ohh...thats funny!!Good observation guys.Probably he was to busy to change.😆
His entry was really good.... am really looking forward to his scenes.
His entry scene and the way they kept on showing him with Archana was simply gr8👍🏼

Poor guy, most be busy with both shows...i hope he contiune on both..i have seen him wore this shirt many times on Kish desh if I am not wrong and not just today 😆
the entry was amazing i really loved it i mean it was so simple .. and not dramatic hehe..lol
i am looking foward for the epi
Yay....sashant is in.......... 👏👏👏

awww poor guy........prolly had no time to change....... 😆😆😆 but thank god he is in both shows 😃....
Haven't watched the epi yet but really looking forward to it!! Aww, poor guy didn't even have time to change!!!