Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
okay...
so i need some fresh air right now...that was like...i don't know i am speechless..an epilogue of your wild imagination...atul -anjali were having their first baby aww so sweet...loved rahul-muskaan and the  "it" couple moments...the piano thing...that was totallly unexpected..never thought riddhima can be sooo wild...but all thanks to you we have now seen her wild side too....

the pefect ending of a fantastic ff...i am getting short of words...so i am stopping now...

and you started two more...

will read ASAP...do Pm me...

loads of love...

Caramel...
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi swancy

it was really awsum ..luved it was a complete surprise 4 me ......and it was overwhelming............reading ur other ffs now ....so g8 work

kj
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
yayyy...an epilogue...
reserved :)

heyaaa swancy...
awesome epilogue hun...loved all the couples...
RM as usual fighting and then making up..and AA the perfect pair and anji expecting...that was really cute...
and AR...the damn cute romeo-juliet...loved their cute moments and then their bickering was damn adorable...
amazing girl...
thanks a ton for the pm...
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago
Hello_01 thumbnail

swini swini swini... here i go swini

(nice poem... i know !! lol)

sorry 4 da delay.... i m telng u my life is going hell dese days... plzzz for give me...

well comng back to the part...

IT was Awsome....! swini u know... totally unexpected... and the way u showed Ar ... God...☺️☺️☺️

I m all red.☺️.. ☺️☺️☺️hehehe ... god My hands r trmebling in telling u wat a sizzling Epilogue it was... seriously Man!!... its was Fantx...

I can really imagine every thing.☺️☺️☺️.. and thats scare me .... i get shivers remembering ARs Honymoon ... hahahhaahah ☺️

seriously wat a honey moon..!! i can never forget this epil... telling u gal... i m half dead... till now..! dont know how i m ritting this hahaha☺️☺️☺️

but seriously i LOVED it !! i know this word is too small but i m very bad at vocabulary... just wana say ... Brilliant work... Awsome... excellent...  ahhh.... hmm.... tremendous..... baaki tum khud likha lo... hahahaa

LOve ya Hons... want to read More of urss...
Thanks 4 the pm...
love ya alot
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Angel
!
On completing 100 pages!"

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Nidha 

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

jst read da FF n i must say it was jst awesum ....... loved how u gt all da sisters n da couple 2gthr n wat can i say about da epilogue, da only word dat cums 2 mind is hot 😳

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Swancy,
I just read the epilogue, and yaar it's mind blowing, too hot. I completely loved it.
All the scenes were superb.
I loved Armaan and Ridhima.
Armaan is so cute, he is really worried for ridzi.
And girl the love making on the piano was really a hot scene.
Thanks for the PM and keep it up.

Luv u<333
Kashish
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swaannccyyyyyyyyyyyyy
how r u girl?????gosshhhhhh epi.......i just strated reading it n u finsihd it...godd i reallly loved this..it was so difff n sooooo........ufff....why did u finsih ......

n i m reallly sorry for bieng  the last one to commnet but i was inida all thsi time n i never got time to sit on comp....sooo....soooorrryyyyyy babes....but gosshh i missed u alottttttt.....

n thissssss lat epi.....was  the best.....muuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........just loved it ,,,,,,,
gossshh the painao part wassss so funnnyyyy i was laughing all the time hahhahah.......
AA n RM ebnding was perfdect as welll....

i m reallly gonna misss this ff....
now i still have to read ur two ff.......
see u on randomers....lolzlzz
bye
love u girlyy
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok...whre shuld i strt...u left me with a daze with HOT HOT  part of AR!!!!!!!! This FF is sooo rocking yaar!!!!! its totally different...at first it reminded me of A Cinderella Story.....lol...i will add to my fav list of FF!! i must say hot FF!!!! i loved the beach ball part...gosh...i soooooo love this FF!!!!!!!
u r a gr8 writer Swancy!!!!!!!!!