Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

2nd June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

RECAP : Gokuldham society is worried as Popatlal is coming back !! Jethalal is in Surat to check out some plot for his new shop.

The episode starts with all women sitting in Taarak's Mehta Gallery and discussing about Popatlal. Roshan bhabhi asks if Popatlal has got married. Anjali says no, not yet. Daya says Then when will he marry. HE has to get married now. Everyone agrees. Babita says ki after seeing Popatlal's rude behaviour nobody will marry him. Daya says that he is not even that rude. Anjali tells them the secret behind him staying unmarried. She says once he went to see a girl and asked her" Hey u, r u having an affair with anyone ?? If he asks such questions then who will marry him?" Daya says if I could do anything I would find a suitable girl for him. She says to babita theat u will get a FRAND after he is married. Babita says " He  stays in my wing is only the biggest problem for me. Daya asks her why. She says "many times he rings my house bell thinking its his house and then he doesn't even say sorry. And whenever he used to come home, he used to irritate us to no extent. Daya says he doesn't irritate much. Babita disagrees. Daya asks when he is coming. Anjali says we all will come to know when he arrives. In meanwhile, Taarak and Bhide arrive and ask what the ladies agenda is today?? Anjali says " All the ladies are planning to go on strike." Babita says " and yeah our decision is going to scare like hell." Daya doesn't understand that all ladies are acting. The men are scared. Then the ladies say "Arre u were scared so much. We were just joking." Taarak says all men have to get scared in front of women power. Bhide says that the society is very calm today due to Jetha's absence. Daya ben then becomes serious and tells him some dialogue from a serial called " MAIN TULSI TERE AANGAN KI , HIMMAT HAI TO PAANI DAAL KE DIKHA" 😆 😆 😆. Bhide says that he was wrong.There is no change inspite of Jetha's absence. Everybody goes home then.

In Jetha's home.

Tappu is watching promo of Maniben.com. Dadaji asks Tappu to stich to news channel. Tappu says 5 mins. Daya calls Tappu and asks him to drink milk. He hides away from her as he doesn't want to drink milk. Finally daya finds him and asks to drink milk but he refuses. Dadaji then finally convinces him to drink milk. Tappu drink it then. Daya asks him to sleep with her today as she is scared to sleep alone. Tappu agrees and goes to bed.

In midnight in Gokuldham passage.

A truck arrives with a Sardarji driving it. Sardarji gets down and says this popatlal has irritated me throughout the way from Bhopal to Mumbai. He is so talkative and fights so much!! I am repenting taking him on my truck. Popatlal is sleeping and snoring. Then sardarji drives thew truck very fast and applies brakes suddenly. Popatlal then wakes up and starts fighting with the driver for applying the brakes haphazardly. He wakes up the entire Gokuldham society by honking the truck horn. All the society members come out of their house. Babita is upset to see Popatlal. Everybody greet him and ask him the reason behind him making so much noise. He says this driver is now asking for double rent from me. The driver explains that this Popatlal kept asking me to take left right and also I was charged fine due to him. So I am demanding double money. Then fighting starts between Popatlal and Driver. Finally Sodhi solves the problem by confusing the sardarji driver and saying that he is his younger brother. But popat again argues with the driver. The driver is irritated and tries to hit popat. Babuji arrives and scolds Popat but still popat keeps fighting with the driver. And the episode ends there.

PRECAP : Popat refuses to pay the driver. The driver picks him up and throws him down. Popat starts running round and round. The driver runs behind him and all the society members run behind them. 😆

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Great update thanks!!