Food, Drinks & Recipes

Whats your breakfast?

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Breakfast is the most important meal that helps you 'kick-start' your day , so what is choice of breakfast?

My choice is the simple cornflake with sugar and milk topped with sliced bananas
Sometimes I add chocolate milk instead of plain milk to make it tastier. 😊 yum!

So folks add ur choice of breakfast....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My choice is the same as yours. I usually have soy milk with cereal and at times banana crumb muffins and cinnamon rolls
NaughtySon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have oats, or chappathi or some rice bread with greenpeas along with a baked banana and sometimes, blacktea.
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its different things on different days...keeps changings. Indian, as well as western, but always full breakfast. Paratha stuffed, roti-sabji, milk/tea, toast, cornflakes, pancakes, dosa, idli, upma, poha. my list goes on n on. fruits in the end, normally banana or grapes.
:)
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ jeffmish: Many people have different breakfasts everyday its good in a way but a headache too if u're a housewife or the one who makes the breakfast for other members of the family  😳

and that is why this post isn't a poll ,b'coz it wouldn't be possible to include many options in the list.
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I usually have tea with either biscuit, toast w/jelly. Sometimes I'll have PB&J sandwich with orange juice or tea. Days when I have time I'll make omelet or scrambled eggs. I occasionally eat cereal. Sadly, I don't make healthy choices all the time.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mines usually the same
Cereal like Special k or Honey Loops with milk then some porridge
At the weekend a couple of boiled or fried eggs and a bun or toast
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm..tea only, may b wid biscuit..sometimes toast n sometimes indian food..but it's very rare..i dnt take a heavy breakfast actually!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my breakfast is cereal with skimmed milk or omelette/scrambled egg with brown bread
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mine is ually a glass of milk oats or sometimes paratha usuallly aloo at other times its pancakes.