Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta- FULL Written Update- June 2nd

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Pavitra Rishta - Written Update

Written By: Navii Dhesii

Part 1:

Archana's Mother falls to ground. Everybody is trying to console her. They give her, her puffer. Archana says, " Stop! Mom😭". Her mother says, " They insulted you". Archana tries telling her that they did not. Then her husband says, " Stop Archana! Why are you causing your self pain?". The mother then replies, " They did that to my daughter and you say stop?". He then says, " We are from the girls side. We can not do anything if we tried to. Just think they have no problem with making a relationship with out family they are just worried about Archana".
The mother get's up, " They like our house. But, they don't like the house that made this house worthy of being liked". He then says , " We have not forgotten what Archana has done for this house. But we have 2 other daughters who have to get married, Varsha is 24. If Archana keeps.. ". The mother replies, " Archana, What ? What they said about get married to Varsha. We should have just agreed?. He then says, " No, this is not what I meant. I just think we should get Archana married as fast as possible. Even, if we have to make some deals". The mother then says, " If by deals you mean getting Archana married to some unliterate guy then this is *NOT* possible!. Also, about Varsha..". Varsha interupts saying, " I could never think of getting married to a guy who came to get married to Archana". The mother says, " It's good that this marriage didn't happen". Varsha then says, " Don't worry Mom, I would have never let this marriage happen. His income was 17,000. My income is 9,000. In the next few months, I am getting promoted. I will start making 12,000. So, I need a guy who makes at least 30,000". Her MOM is shocked😲. Varsha then says, " Archana doesn't make any money. So, if she gets a guy who makes 17,00o it's ok". Her brother says, " QUIET !". Archana looks down in shame. Her mother then says, " Money doesn't make the person better Varsha. What do you do that Archana does not. You easily said you need a guy from a higher caste because you go to a office. Well, the truth is without Archana you would be NOTHING! When you wen't to school she gave you milk. When you go to the office she gives you a tiffin. You made my heart hurt more than the guys family did. If you could not understand your sisters goodness then what can I tell the world?".Vaishali then says, " Leave it mom". She replies, " Leave it! How can I just leave it? I remember when the doctor said I was sick and could not do any work. Then Archana came and took over all the responsibilities. This house would have been destoryed without her ! If she wanted she could have stayed in school 2 more years and been in your place Varsha. Then on whom's shoulders would your dad have left the responsibilities of the house? How would you have gone to school Varsha? How would your dad go to work? How would your brother go to college? For you guys she put her future down the drain
". Her husband replies, " Be calm . You are forgetting to breath". She replies, " Let me forget to breath! In your eyes my daughter is nothing . But, my god is looking down and he sees everything. If I dont find my daughter a good husband then he will never forgive me". He husband replies!"  She falls to the ground because she cannot breath anymore. They give her water. Then there Bahu comes, " Sorry I am late. I tried to come as fast as I could". Varsha leaves. " The mother then says, " We told you so many times this morning. Where were you ?
".
Bahu says, " I go to work !". She then walks away. The clock then strikes twelve. The father tell's everyone to go to sleep because the kids have to go to school in the morning". Everyone leaves. The mother then thinks to her self what has happened and what is going to happen in the future. Then they show the brother and his wife fighting. He is telling her that he didn't like that she was late and that he didn't like the way she talked to his mother.

Part 2:
There daughter then comes and asks them to change her clothes. Manju then madly takes her daughter puts her on the bed and starts to change her clothes. Manju then says, " You know why I have all my days off saved.. for the vacation all 3 of us are suppose to take to Punni". Manju then  goes on and on about how it's not fair that Archana get's all the attention because she does some house work. Manju then says, " I do not expect your family members to praise me because I know your sister will never let that happen". Her husband tries to explain to her that this is not true and she accuses him of emotional black mail. Manju then goes on about how Archana is illterate and that all she does is sit at home. Then the scene changes to Vaishali and Varsha sitting outside. Vaishali is on the phone with someone. She tells Varsha to join her to go to the mall and to watch a movie. Archana then comes and gives Vaishali tea. There mother is looking at them through the window. Varsha then tells Archana to also to go and get her tea. After she leaves they continue talking about the movie etc. Archana is then brewing up new tea for Varsha. The mother is still looking at Archana through the window and is thinking about all the injustice that she has been through. They then show Archana and her papa. Archana is telling her papa that the food is ready. He then asks, " Archu , Are you mad at me ?". Archana says, " Why would I be mad at you? ". Her papa then says, " Because of all the stuff that has happened today?". He then goes on about how Archana has all the qualities in the world to be the perfect wife and that he will make sure that he finds a perfect groom for her and that there is a prince for her somewhere out there. Archana then looks down. Her father asks her if she is alright and that she should tell her mother this. Archana says that she does not have the courage to because she does not want to hurt her mother. She also says, " I will marry anyone mom says to. My dream is to fulfil her dream". They then show a train station sign. One of the Archana's friends is getting married. They are talking about after marriage that a friend doesn't stay a friend anymore and that she becomes her husbands. The mother says she is very delighted to see that she is getting married. The girl hands her the card. She then leaves and before she leaves she tells them not to forget to come to the wedding. After the girl leaves, Archana's mom tells her that she wants to go to a puja with her. Archana declines she says that she cannot walk that far because she is always sick in the first place. The mother then says that maybe if she goes with her prayers will come true and Archana will also get married. Archana then looks down and blushes 😳

Part 3:

They show alot of people going into a mandar. They then show Archana waving her hand and telling her mom to hurry up. When they are going into the mandar they hear 2 women talking. They are talking about how it is so crowded and that on this particular date if you throw a flower and it lands on the god's statue your prayers will come true. Then Archana's mother says to her, " Make sure to have the right target". They both laugh😆. The show alot of people pushing and shoving. Then they show Archana's mother talking to a statue saying, " I know you are very close to Hanuman ji and that he listens to what ever you say. Please tell him to find Archana a nice intelligent boy that makes 25,000 - 30,000 rupees a month. That's my only prayer". Then they show Hanuman ji's statue and Archana's mother praying. Then you see Archana and another boy speaking to the statue stating there prayers. They then show them leaving at the same time as well. They then show Archana's mother walking with her friends in the bazaar one day. When all the sudden they see a car crash into a trash can and they turn. The boy steps out of the car and says, " Sorry!". To the police officers. Then 2 of the ladies turn around and say" That's our Satish". Archana's mother then asks who that boy is. The lady beside her tells her that he is a only son of a lady Vimila. Archana's mothers mind gets a idea ( HINT , HINT: To get him married to Archana 😆). The lady then goes on & on about how he has a company and lots of cars etc. Archana's mother then remembers what the ladies had said in the mandar about the flower on the statue thing. She then remembers how Archana's had landed on the Statue! She then thinks about how a nice boy come infront of her by himself. Then the same guy who had been praying beside Archana comes and fixs Sitish's car. He praises the guy alot! Then they show Archana walking out of the bazaar and Archana's mom thinking of plans to get Sitish and her daughter Archana married. That concludes the episode.

Sorry the update was late !

Please Comment & Like if you liked it 😃

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's amazing hun!!! Very detailed, awesome job!!! It's fine if it's late, as long as it's comes on!! That's the more important thing!!! =) Of course, the sooner the better *blush blush* but the important thing is that your posting! *thumbs up*
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
^^ Thanks There was confusion with who is doing it ...Stupid me 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
It's you!!! Erum is back up in case you can't but mainly it's you! =)
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Very good job Navs👏👏
Thanks sooo much.
It's very detailed and well written, loved how u put the dialogues😃.
blackdaughter thumbnail
@Navii: You probably want to state somewhere that the FULL update is on now!!! Thank you so much though! This was awesome!!! =D
jaan 234 thumbnail
thank u so much ...........
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
really liked today's epi esp manav's entry it was awesome..

thanx navi for the wonderful update
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Navii... I felt soo bad for Archu and her mother....
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Navi fr the update...

So Manav's entry rolls up...😆