UK and Norway Viewers plzzzz read this:)

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys im Leena i watch this show in internet but my Q is why it is began this show in UK or Norway we should send e-mail to zee tv to start the show in UK and Norway also what r u guys thinking???? every time we r very far from all show and we know the story from the forms so it is beter if the show start in UK and Norway also😊.

Love Leena😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u r right
pr is gonna start on 15th june in da uk
i think we should e-mail them as it is not fair 4 us
i also have 2 watch it online because it has nt been aired there.
n if it starts on 15th june it is going 2 be 2 weeks (10 episodes behind india eisodes)
dats wat happens alwayz india episodes being  ahead than uk epis
AfghanLeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha_01

ya u r right

pr is gonna start on 15th june in da uk
i think we should e-mail them as it is not fair 4 us
i also have 2 watch it online because it has nt been aired there.
n if it starts on 15th june it is going 2 be 2 weeks (10 episodes behind india eisodes)
dats wat happens alwayz india episodes being  ahead than uk epis

i dont think it start 15th june caz it start only  Aapki Antara the show the prome that  Aapki Antara well start on 15th june😊 let's hope that Pavitra Rishta also began😊

Love Leena😉
Alisha_01 thumbnail

probaly its gonna start wiv apki antra coz in india dey aired these 2 together.( confused)dey have nt even showed da promo of PR yet. i hope it aires on 15th june. but its better watching online coz even if  it aires on 15th june its still gonna b late.

sourpuss thumbnail

The same thing's happening in Singapore too, we're like a week or two behind India, so I'm stuck watching it online too. 😔

--Bhav (:
AfghanLeena thumbnail

we all can send e-mail to zeetv that the show should start soon if the didnt start 15th june then it is better the start as soon the can:) if we all toghter send e-mail to zee tv then they well start the show soon what u say guys????

Love Leena:)
Alisha_01 thumbnail
ya we should send emails
we all will den dey will telecast it
can u plz tell us da e-mail id of zeetv
plz
thnx

Alisha
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, it seems to be starting late in other places! I don't even have the Indian channels so i'm watching on you-tube as i'm helping manage the forum till a more permanant Dev Team is announced! =)

And please guys, try to make sure this just stays to talking about emailing and writing petitions to Zee. This discussion shouldn't get out of hand to bashing! Thanks guys! =)
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Does anyone have the email for Zee UK? I will surely send a email. BMTD just finished last week, and in place of it they are showing some old show, Zee could have shown PR in its place. Mmm.
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I can understand that it is frustrating to see shows that are 2 weeks behind but sadly all of the channels in the UK and other countries are slightly behind. Maybe this is because Zee and Star Plus started later in the UK compared to India. I guess you can try emailing but then that means many shows will have to be shifted round to make room for new shows and so far Zee hasn't done that. There are always written and video updates in the section.