.sanyatreuz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi i didnot knew how to post an ff so i m posting it here i hope u guyz like my ff
The introduction :

# Dr. Riddhima Gupta – A very happy-go-lucky kind of girl .A perfect mixture of elegance and naughtiness .Has a heart of Gold ,which is sometimes taken for granted .Loves the pampering given to her by her family .A total Tomboy .A total Gadget-Freak .Often referred as "The Sci-Fi Chic".

# Dr. Armaan Mallik – A total Hunk .Very emotional too ,but has attained a master's degree in hiding them .Music is his passion .Very obsessive about his Collection of CD's ,His Self-Composed Songs and His Car (the Mini-Jeep) .Life for Him is only about 3 things – Music ,His Brother ,Himself .Hates when his brother lectures him..

? I've tried to keep both of them away from their usual character in DMG .

# Dr. Anjali Gupta – Riddhima's Sister ,always there for her .A girl who is always confused ,she is so confused that she can't even choose between water and H2O .Very different from her sister .One can write a book on their differences . She's a total Girly-Girl…

# Aditya Mallik – Armaan's Brother ,his friend ,his life ,his everything .He's the best brother one can ever have .He loves armaan to the core of his heart .A single tear in Armaan's eyes can make him insecure .He can never see Armaan getting hurt ,even on seeing a small bruise on Armaan he loses his temper .He's a RJ .

OTHERS :
#Dr. Atul Joshi – Riddhima & Anjali's college –mate
#Dr. Muskaan Chadda – Rahul's Neighbour
#Dr. Rahul Grewal
#Dr. Shashank Gupta – Riddhima & Anjali's father
#Padma Gupta – Riddhima & Anjali's Mother
#Astha Mallik – Armaan & Aditya's Cousin .Visits them often .
#Dr. Kirti Mehra – Senior
#Dr. Shubhanker Mehta – Senior ,Kirti's Fiance