Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

3rd June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

RECAP : Popatlal was arguing with the sardarji driver over the rent to be paid .

In Gokuldham passage.

The episode starts with Sodhi trying to settle down the matter with the driver. But popatlal says to sodhi now I will settle the matter. Taarak says no one is trying to understand the situation. In reality both have lost there senses due to the long journey. Driver says Popat does not have sense at all from beginning only.When I drive slowly he says drive fast and vice versa. Popat says that u don't know how to drive only. If u were my driver I would have thrown u out of the job on the first day itself. Driver then tells everyone about the journey. He says at the Toll Naka, Popat started arguing with the toll officer as he did not  have change for 500/- . Then finally somehow we managed it and went ahead. Then a police inspector came and wanted to check the truck contents. Popat started arguing with him saying that they check what they are not supposed to and vice versa. Also he showed them his press ID and tried to threaten them that he would write about them in the newspaper. Police said then wat , Law is same for everyone. Then finally after 2 hrs. the police checked the truck and also demanded my truck legal papers. As I had not done P.U.C. I had to pay fine of 650/- rupees.. Popat interrupted then who had asked u to pay fine. I had told u don't pay it but u still didn't listen to me. I am a reporter and police are scared about reporters. Taarak then explains to Popat." Popatlal life doesn't run the way u want to run it. Do u think that u are a reporter that means law is different for u ?? Everyone is same before the law !! Try to be practical sometimes Popatlal ! The driver says " Sir u keep me blind folded and still I can drive my truck but when popatlal is there with me, I cannot even drive it with my open eyes. And u know sir while driving I was singing a song then Popat said u should not sing while driving.Popat says driver drive fast. When will I reach Bombay ? After 2 days ?? Ok take a right now. Driver says Bombay is to the left. Popat says Do u stay or I stay in Bombay ? Take a right !! The driver's assistant tells the driver to listen to Popat. So they take a right and after traveling 200kms they reach deadend. Thus the driver explains the society members that he had to travel 200 kms extra unnecessarily due to Popat. Driver says to popat please give me my 15000/- , remove ur things from my tempo and let me go. Popat refuses to pay more than 7000/- The driver gets angry and picks up Popatlal and then throws him on the ground. Popatlal starts running around the truck. The driver runs behind him and the society members run  behind both of them. Seeing all of them running circularly around the tempo Daya think they are doing Garba and she says " Ae Halo and she also starts running 😆 😆. Then babuji tells her that they are not playing garba. Finally popat open the door of the truck and the truck driver crashes into it. Then popat climbs on the tempo . the driver's assistant tries to catch him but popat pushes him with his umbrella. Finally the society members ask popat to pay the rent. He aggress but says I wont pay a single penny more than 7000/-. Then Sodhi says ok u pay 7000/- and rest the society will pay. Bhide interrupts and says why will the society pay. The society doesn't have funds." Then the ladies ask the driver to agree to 7000/- rupees. Then the driver says just because e the ladies are requesting I will reduce my rent to 12000/- But popat still refuses to pay additional rent. Then taarak  says he will pay the additional rent. Then the society members are removing Popat's Saaman. Suddenly a glass vase falls from tappu's hands. Popat says "Arre tappu wat have u done  !! u broke my 20 yr. old vase." Daya says Tappu be careful. Now don't do any work and step backward or else the broken glass can cause injuries. Tappu agrees. Then when all Saaman is removed Popat pays him 7000/- and taarak pays the remaining 5000/- .The truck driver is about to leave when Daya says " Arre Bhaisahab agara aaye hi hai to subah khana khake jaiye" the whole society is irritated after hearing this. The driver says no thank u. And when he is about to go he says to popatlal" Popatlal u have met me here please do not meet me when we go in heaven. Taarak says ok now let us all go to sleep. Popat says " Arre where are u all going ? who will help me with taking all these things to my house. All the members are irritated to hear this. In addition Popatlal even forgets his house keys in Bhopal. The episode ends.

PRECAP : Sodhi brings a huge ladder. Popat clims on it and then suddenly he hangs from his balcony. Everybody keep telling him" Do not fall down !!"

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thankzzz!! Great update as usual :)
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for commenting 😊 and welcome to TMKOC forum !!!