•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

RECAP : Popatlal forgets his keys at Bhopal. The society members are irritated to hear this.

The epi. Starts with Babuji asking Popatlal to come and stay at his home for the time being. Popat says then who will look after my belongings ?? Babuji says " So do u think I should even take ur belongings to my home ? You are really a fool. Popatlal then remembers and says " Oh yeah I have got a duplicate key" Everybody is relieved to hear this. But its in my house drawer. Bhide says " Arre ye to dhakke pe dhakka de raha hai." Then suddenly tappu says " Popat uncle the passage door of ur house is open. I was playing cricket one day when our ball went there. Then I suddenly noticed that u had kept open the passage door. So I just put the chain on it." Everybody praise Tappu. Sodhi says " I will bring ladder and then he can climb" In sodhi's house Gogi wants to go down but  Mrs. Roshan doesn't allow him. They both go to sleep. Then finally Sodhi brings the ladder. The ladder is very huge. He brings and keep on turning it round and round. All the members duck on the ground in order to save themselves from getting hurt. Babuji says angrily " Arre sodhi u have bought such a big ladder" Sodhi says " Isse choti mili nahi" Daya tells Babuji to calm down. Popat then starts to climb the ladder. Everyone asks him to be careful. Daya says don't worry everyone is standing here. Popatlal climbs the ladder and then he suddenly hangs to the passage grill. In meantime Daya says " Popatlal agar sach much ke Popat hote to Phurrrrrrrr kar ke ud jaate"😆 😆Sodhi says " If this popat could fly then he would not have being staying in his house he would be staying somewhere on a tree." In meantime Popat is about to loose his balance but then manages it and goes in to the house. Then he realizes that the keys are not in his house. He has left then in Bhopal only. He tells this to everyone. Everyone is very irritated to hear this.Taarak says " Arre bhai Popatlal, why didn't u leave urself in Bhopal ? U have troubled all of us" Bhide asks him to come down. He says " No while climbing up I managed somehow but now I am very scared to come back down" Then members say " Now wat to do then" Popat says " We will call the key maker tomorrow and ask him to open the house" Members agree and are about to leave when Popat says" Arre if u all will leave then who will look after my belongings ?? Babuji says angrily" Then what . Should I look after ur belongings at this age ??" Daya asks him to calm down. Bhide says" arre popat these are ur belongings then u only should take care of them !!" Popat says " Arre Bhide try to understand. I am so tired after traveling. And u all know that the driver irritated me so much during my journey.I am feeling very sleepy. Bhide says" Then wat ??" Popat says " so please for 4 hrs. look after my belongings" Everybody is irritated to hear this and a commotion breaks out.Iyyer says " Popat Bhide will look after ur belongings as he is the secretary" Bhide says " Iyyer I am the secretary not a security guard !!" Iyyer says " Then do this job too" everybody start laughing  Bhide says " Popat is a friend of everyone so everyone should look after his belongings" Daya says " Yeah we all know that the society  has been pray to 2-3 thefts." Popat says " Wat theft !! Now atleast try to understand that all my precious belongings are down. Please take care of them. Taarak along with others then agree to look after Popat's belongings. Children, women and Babuji go to sleep at home, while all the gents look after popat's belongings

After everybody goes home.

Taarak, bhide, sodhi and Iyyer are sleeping on Popat's bed. Popat is sleeping in his passage.Mosquitoes keep on biting him disturbing his sleep.He then sees all of them sleeping and shouts at them. They says we were not sleeping just taking a nap.Popat says "take care of my belongings properly and do not allow each other to sleep"

In the morning

The milkman comes and watches all of them sleeping in the passage.He is shocked to see this. In the meantime Babuji comes in the balcony and asks Taarak "  So Mehta had a good sleep?" Taarak says " Arre babuji we did not sleep the whole night" Babuji asks y . Taarak says " All the mosquitoes were biting us" Babuji then asks "Arre where is Bhindi Master?? I think he must have gone to his house in the night" Bhide says " No I am here only" Then all the society ladies bring eatables and tea for them. Popat wakes up after sometime  and says " Oh wow the tea is ready !!" Anjali says yeah. Taarak says " Tea is ready but not for u. Tea is her down and u r there up. Now keep hanging there only.Popat then requests to send he tea up somehow. Tappu gets an idea. He ties the tea thermos to a rope and asks popat to catch the rope. Popat thanks him for sucha brilliant idea. Then he asks tapput to bring  his small puch which has got all his essential belongings. While tappu is searching for it , he also finds the house key. Everybody is irritated to know that the house keys were there and they still had to take so much trouble. Tappu opens the door and popat comes down. Then everyone is about to leave when popat says " how can u  all go without helping me to take my belongings up to my  house ??" everybody is even more irritated to hear this. Then they all stand in a line and pass all belongings from one person to another. The episode ends here.

PRECAP : Jetha has to go for some imp. Meeting and Daya is irritating him with her funny antics !!!

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Completed the update. Please do comment !!😊  
LOL this show is so funny.
Thanks for the great update!!
My pleasure !!! Thanks for commenting !! 😊