Posted: 14 years ago
I think her mom is really rude and way out of line. I mean you can't just go to someone's house and say that. Especially to your daughter's in-laws I'm surprised she thought nothing will happen to Manju but I'm sure it'll effect her's and Vinod's relationship. I love how when she leaves, Manju's so scared about what will happen😆
pata nahi log asay kaisay kishi ko bhi kuch bolte hain .............mujay ye aunty bilkul achee nahi lagge ......

Yhh.....exactlyy.......im not really liking Manju or her mother......i cant wait for Archana to get out of that house......everyone relies on her for everything.....they seriouslyy need to take up their responsibilities.......

Alpha.

xx.

Hey Ravz. Looks like i am gonna find a number of friends here. BTW havn't watched any epis yet but will do soon and join the chatting. BUt looks like Maju and her mom are the new vamps in town. Hmmm.. are they related to Sushant's character or the female lead? Can't wait to see him in a lead role. Yipeeeeeeeeeee.. so excited tho i am sure after the first few months i'll stop watching this show too.
u too here JC😆

Manju  mother is extemly rude and she looks scary too. Poor Archu, they are gonna make her life miserable
^ I know! I feel so bad for her. I'm just waiting for Manav to come and make it all better =)
I dont know if her mum is rude or just desperate to get Archu married that she is willing to over look everything...?🤔
By god! Had ho ti hai batameze ki!!!  >( She is so rude!!! And quite straightforward in the things she wants too!!!
Originally posted by Mallu_gal

Yhh.....exactlyy.......im not really liking Manju or her mother......i cant wait for Archana to get out of that house......everyone relies on her for everything.....they seriouslyy need to take up their responsibilities.......

Alpha.

xx.

i dont like the way that everyone jus depends on her
Ravjot,seems i m gonna find many friends here lol.
Ya,manju's mother i really rude.How can u just say all that and that too in ur daughter-in-laws house.