Setting is beautiful.. tone down petty politics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I like the beautiful Mumbai setting of the show! Local train looks amusing...hehe. Its great to see the Real India.. The real people.. real crowd... real problems. The protoganist is very beautiful and graceful. Her mom is very cute.... the family is very nice and relatable. The only thing negative about this show are the petty politics.. the lil bit of name calling.. if it gets toned down and doesnt overshadow the good things then this show will work. I hope ekta gets above and beyond the bad politics her shows are associated with. If she can concentrate on positive and happy things she will do wonders. I truly wish her all the best! Edited by gugly - 14 years ago
Nicely put hun! First i saw the topic name and i was like hope she didn't say anything super mean! lol, you put in the cunstructive critism really well with the good comments!!! =D

Nice post. Yes we all do like to see the positive things but good things and bad things work hand in hand. There will always be postive aspects of the show and negative ones and this applies to everything.

Originally posted by gugly

I like the beautiful Mumbai setting of the show! Local train looks amusing...hehe. Its great to see the Real India.. The real people.. real crowd... real problems. The protoganist is very beautiful and graceful. Her mom is very cute.... the family is very nice and relatable. The only thing negative about this show are the petty politics.. the lil bit of name calling.. if it gets toned down and doesnt overshadow the good things then this show will work. I hope ekta gets above and beyond the bad politics her shows are associated with. If she can concentrate on positive and happy things she will do wonders. I truly wish her all the best!

i agree .........we are getting to see the real india
it reminds me a lot of my city in india
i really like the show and the way it is portrayed
is show kay zariye mein mere city ko yaad to kar sakto hoon na😆
I'm so glad the poeple are taking this show and setting in such a positive way! =)