Pavitra Rishta

Pavitrians ka Chat Room #1

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Pavitrians!!!

Hope you are all doing well! 😳

I noticed that there is no place for the people in this forum to just get to know each other past the formalities and just interact! *puts on thinking face* 😆 So I thought I would make this thread! 😳 This thread is for you to discuss ANYTING you want!! Anything, anything, anything!! 😲

You can make new friends, interact with old ones, and talk about things from your Physics assignments to about your hair colour! I don't know, talk about whatever you want!!  ðŸ˜†

Obviously there are a few rules to be followed even though rules are all really boring and know one really likes them! But I guess someone had to bring them up and I'll be the nagging old grandma! 🤢😉😆

Please make sure whatever you discuss is appropriate, and there is proper usage of language. Be nice and welcome and include all members. Please don't start fights because you will have to face the consequences. Guys, please don't qoute more than once. The page gets unecessaryly long otherwise.
  1. Most importantly, just chill, have fun and chat away!!

I realize that this forum is really really new (like what three days old 😆) but as time passes I think this thread may turn out to be quite helpful! 😳 *fingers crossed* It's a great way to just chill after a hard day of whatever it is you were doing! Just meet people and talk to friends! Personally i would like that!

Hope this helps and go ahead and have a blast!! 😳
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail

Great Idea ! Seems like you put alot of effort into it !

Can't wait to start Discussing

blackdaughter thumbnail
let's discuss now!! Thank for appreciating it!! *hug* Don't you just love Ankita's eyes!?!? They look so exotic to me! Like really really pretty! =D
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
OMG ! Totally agreed . I wish god gave me beautiful eyes like that 😆

Even my eyelashes are short 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
well, my eyelashes are relatively long! Friends say i don't need mascara but yeah, her eyes are really pretty and i would love to have such sharp and defined features!! *pouts*
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
OMG!   You're so lucky ! I wish I was like youu !!! tsk tsk

I hate mascara that like has lumps .. it's ewwww

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
mere yaaro whts going on..eyelashes huh!..lol..typical girl talk..hehe
blackdaughter thumbnail
@Navi: It's technique hun! Then there are no clumps, just abnormaly long lashes!! *nods head solemnly* 😉😆

@Erum: fine then, you tell us what to talk about!?!? *mock glare* 😡😉😆
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ankita has a very pretty face but i for one am very excited to see sushant in the show...after the naughty preet it will be a nice change to see him in such docile and mature role
blackdaughter thumbnail
@Shruti: Yup exactly what i was thinking!!!