Pavitra Rishta

manav saving acrhana and her friends

jamune thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg look so cute today a guy kept on buming into archana's friends on purpose and then manav stood infornt of them and gave it to the guy and said sorry to archana friends but unfortunely archana wasnt able to see him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
really!?!?? Awwww, that's so sweet. can't wait to watch!!! =D
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i m might be falling love with manav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he s so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahrukh

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
yes and the scene in the shop was very sweet - I loved Archu in the red sari!
jaan 234 thumbnail
han yar kya scene tha ..............manav ki awaz uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ..................awesome scene .......................

mehak .............
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omgggggg it was the cutest scene everrrrrrrrrr!!!! but its sorta annoying how she couldnt see him but it was 2 cute--- reminded me of what prem did for heer in KDMHMD i mean very similar thing he did as well- it was related to the train well it was outside of train and this was inside---so shweeet.
blackdaughter thumbnail
@Jamune: OMG, that was sooo adorable!! Guys, next time please have such discussions in the Episode Discussion thread or the S/M Appreciation thread!! They have been made for a reason you know!!!

lol, it's just keeps the forum clean and less chance of it flooding with all kinds of new posts!! Thanks and i hope i didn't offend you!! Sorry! =D
jamune thumbnail

sure hun i am sorry i didnt know there was one i will do it there from now on and i noe it did remind me of prem heer but am os sad he is not shown in KDMHMD any more

blackdaughter thumbnail
yaeh......... i really like Preet too..... he was like the ray of hope and sunshine in the J-zoo!!! But i'm sure he won't be completely gone!! *fingers crossed*