Pavitra Rishta

Manav-Archana wah wah kya jodi banayi

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I like the plot. I hope it is slightly adjusted from the Tamil version which I watched so I innevitably end up comparing.

The main lead Ankita is pretty good compared to other past newcomers. She needs some polishing on facial expressions, but that will come in due course hopefully. Sushant aka Preet aka Manav ๐Ÿ˜ณ is fantastic. I have great expectations with him in the main lead and all.

Manav-Archana Jodi
I am loving the innocence of Archana. I find it very sweet to watch Manav and Archana. It's like watching an old romance of the 50's 60's where it is was all in isharas and glances and not so overtly as these days.

Thumbs up so far!

But with Ekta Kapoor involved in the show!
I can only dread how she will mess up a nice show, coz trust me she WILL and BIG time.

Is it an exact copy of the Tamil Version?
I used to watch Thirumathi Selvam and hence I sort of know what to expect. But I believe they have tweaked the story a little.

What are your thoughts on the show?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pg17 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Got to be honest, i am missing those old Ekta shows (thats why i am glad that this is on now), only coz back then she was center stage with her shows and whatever we say - she has made soaps what it is today and made some memorable jodi's on her show
jaan 234 thumbnail
aur mujay to ye jodi bohat pasand aai hai ...........................very sweet nice jodi ...................

ye jodi bhi bohat rock karray gi ................
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

Got to be honest, i am missing those old Ekta shows (thats why i am glad that this is on now), only coz back then she was center stage with her shows and whatever we say - she has made soaps what it is today and made some memorable jodi's on her show

thank u for that line and she still very much does๐Ÿ˜Š
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys! Please no bashing ANYONE on this forum!! We all always complain about Ekta Kappor's serials but she is the one responsible for bringing some amazing and memorable Jodi's in front of us! Why do we always complain and say we aren't going to watch 'the' show anymore and then prompltly we do watch it!! lol, try not to bash guys!!

One more thing, could we please have such discussions in the future in either the Episode Discussion Thread, ArMan Heaven or the Pavitrians Ka Chat Room!?!? Those have been made for a reason!!! lol, thanks and hope i didn't offend!!!

By the way totally agree with everything you said about Manav, Archana and their jodi so far!! Great Analysis!!

Maddy 
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So far so good, I like the show. All the actors doing their parts well. Kinda impatient to see more Manav scenes, since we are getting them in glimpse, short scenes right now, waiting to see more of him. Lol. Only minor complaint I have is that the sound editors have used a signature background tune from BT's Kasturi serial, which is kinda distracting for me anyway.
preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R u serios coz no matter how much i try....i m not liking dis jodi...i know its important 4 ppl to lik them for Sushant's sake....i m trying my levelbest but...i m not able to.....the gal is sweet....but sumhow not suiting Sushant!!!! i msorry ...its my opinion...i LUV SUSHANT 
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pg17

Manav-Archana Jodi
I am loving the innocence of Archana. I find it very sweet to watch Manav and Archana. It's like watching an old romance of the 50's 60's where it is was all in isharas and glances and not so overtly as these days.

But with Ekta Kapoor involved in the show!
I can only dread how she will mess up a nice show, coz trust me she WILL and BIG time.

I agree with you on these points! I really like the jodi too and I really agree on the red parts! It's different from the other show's both the concept and the jodi. But I feared the same thing about ekta but then I read that she's only producing the show the concept was made by some other tamil company or something. So therefor I am a bit more relieved right now..
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So far i m liking the show n the jodi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜waiting 2 se how the story unfolds n Manav n Archana get married

As far as Ekta i agree with Maddy she has given most rocking n memorable jodi's

Priya