Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Buddies🤗,

Welcome to Maanda Maayilada 4 Discussions Thread..!

We had a great time with our discussions on MM3, let us make MM4 even more success with our discussions, opinions and weekly updates!

This post will be updatde with the participants and judges name

From the promo, I saw Namitha and Kala master...I hope to see some new judges😉

IF Tamil Dev Team

Edited by meli - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you meli for opening mm4 discussion👏. I'm eagerly waiting to watch mm4 season😛.
Pls somebody tell us soon who are the other judges and contestants.
And I'm really going to miss Azar
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks meli for the post ... namitha is one of the judges 😉

and OMG!!! Gokul is back naa 😳 pineapple, eagerly waiting for ur updates hun 😍
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
UPDATE - June 7, 2009
****I don't know if anyone was going to do the update, so I thought since nobody did it as of yet, I'll do it......
****As Kala master said, the new thing in MM4 is that audience gets to vote as in who will dance as a pair in MM4. The judges have already made their choices, but they are going to ask the audience to vote in to see who they would like to see as a pair.

Once again, Kiki and Sanjeev are the host....

Kala master and Namitha as our judges again (no one new)

The participants danced in couples (boy & boy - girl & girl)

They first introduced the couples from previous seasons...

1) Gokul and Karthik (danced for potu attam potu song) - Season 2 participants
2) Nepa (season 2 participant) and Sridevi (new participant)
3) Sugumar and Mano (new participants)
4) Kiruthiga and Absara (danced for umma ummamma) - Season 3 participants
5)Niwas(mm3 participants) and lokesh(mm2 participants)
6) nikishwa and vasavi(new participants)
7) mahesh and kumaran (he danced in UYAPD)(new participant-both of them are acting in movie too)
8)priyatharshni and Deepa(new participants)
 9)Kiran(he was winner of  vijay jodi) and Rahman(new participants)
10) kriupa And swetha

Edited by kabee - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i think another 3rd judge will come in..since it was just a warm up show...they have spared the last judge was a big surprise😆...have to admit..the boys just rocked today👏👏....esp Gokul-Kartee, Lokesh-Niwas, rehman-Kiran and out of girls...Kiru, neepa, absara, nishika and swetha👏...well those impressed me a lot and i hope they do get good pairs.😛..rest need more practise but i am sure they will give us super performances too👍🏼

Thanks da kabee for the update👏

so guys...who do you want with whom...? Let us see who of us guess the right pairs....what do u all say? 😉
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope niwas and kiruthiga get paired again..they rock together....I want kumaran and swetha (they'll rock as a pair)...I want gokul with Nishika..Karthik with neepa again (they'll rock this time)...Lokesh with absara...hmmm i don't know about the other couples...hmmm but I love Rehman =D he rocked today..and Kiran, as we all know is a rockstar!!! He won the jodi title..so hmmm hopefully he'll get a good pair too...but this season is going to be a tuff one with all the rocking people!!! Everyone will give us rocking performances!!!  I wish them all good luck!!! :)

Hehe...no problem Meli!! My pleasure :)
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonmderful updates, kabee...

I watched few performnces... I had some work and had to take leave from watching the remaining performances... I want Karthik to have a good pair.. I will give my suggestions., after watching everyon'es performance... Its tought to decide on the first performance itself... Sridevi was dancing like a litle doll, where neepa was rocking.. I like gokul and karthik...

Mano was good whereas Kaadhal sugumaran should improve...

Krithiga gave a good performance dressed as a boy... Nice to see their dance...

Niwas and lokesh were also good...

who is this priyartharshini... could someone post the pics of the participants...

Thanks in advance...

fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you meli for opening mm4 discussion,

Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys happy to see this new thread :)

First I want to say that the stage is big, beautiful and amazing :)

It was good to see the  alle old particiapents GoCool, Karthik, Niwas, Lokesh, Absara, Krithika and Nepa ....they deserved a second chance, but i was also expecting participants like Swetha (from mm3) and Chaithanya...but the new Swetha seems to be a good dancer to :)

i am looking forward to next episode :)

p.s I also think that Niwas-Krithika should be together in this season :)
mitho thumbnail

hi friends

hope u all enjoyed the winner party😊. it was really nice
Yeh the show yesterday was good with new participants. some of them were good dancers and some need abit practice, but sure that they will be better dancers when they leave this mm4. 😳

And it was really nice to see Gokol, Karthee, Niwas, Krithika, Apsara and Neepa back. And I was really glad to see Lokesh coz I didn't expect him there. But i missed Swetha (mm3), Chaitanya, Ragavi, Kavi and some other old participants which I thought will be there.😔

And it was nice to see FAyaz, Azhar and Arun on the stage. And it was also nice to see Darshini, Priya, Chaitanya, Sugna, Nisha, Ranjith, Ishwarya...... sitting there, but I thought the mm3 participants were going to dance like the mm2 participants did in the mm3 start.

The only thing I felt was a bit bad was that NAmitha was showing herself as usual, she should wear more comfortable clothes coz this show is  beeing watched by children, elders n everyone!! so she should dress properly!😕

Gonne miss mm3 a lot hope the mm3 participants will come often and give guest performances😉
Edited by mitho - 14 years ago