Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
lol i dont lke namitha either but im not going to hate her for it cause of what she is wearing. i wonder who the next judage is i hope its kushboo and not rambha cuz namitha and rambha's tamil put together means i stop watching mm4 lol
Woohoo... let me also join you guys this session .... thanks daa pucca for the thread.... hmmm... i'm not too sure who will paired up with who, snice i'm yet to watch the first episode... but that is a nice initiative....
I will catch up MM4 this week for sure.. don't want to miss...
i like sanjeev anna he is very good actor in serial industries

hey everyone,

happy that mm3 is over

here's a website to find more about mm in general

http://maanadamayilada.skyrock.com/

looking forward to today's mm4 episode

however not happy how they took kartick, lokesh and gokul, neepa back
they are way more experienced than the others and it is not fair
i am 100% sure that the previous mm2 participants are gonna win this season rather than the new participants.....ooo well

i wanted new ppl in the show...maybe not enough ppl signed up or something?...i dunno

mm overall is very rich...i wish some of this money went to poor communities in Sri Lanka or something

anyways enjoy mm4 everyone

Today only 2 pair were announced. 

Gokul & Nipa

and

Niwas & krithika
Originally posted by smiles86

mm overall is very rich...i wish some of this money went to poor communities in Sri Lanka or something

anyways enjoy mm4 everyone

that is very caring of you, the least mm could do is atleast raise awareness since i am a srilankan tamil myself. i would expect at least that from mm. ok why did they only announce two pair do they want to drag this for another week or so? i am just going to start watching when the real competetion starts. it was obvious that niwas and kirthika and gokul and nipa would be. but i dont understand why kala master wants to drag this show for another week oh mann does anyone know who the 3rd judage is atleast oh do we have to wait another week lol
Edited by lankan121 - 14 years ago

The judges are none other than Namitha and evergreen Kusbhoo along with Kala master.

They are yet to select the rest of the couples...hence this dragging cause both the judges and viewers have to get to know the dancers and select the right pair.

Well..I am happy for Niwas-Kiru pair..but Gokul and Neepa..? I wonder how they will work out...🤔

I think   Rahman-Nikisha or swetha-kiran or soundarya -lokesh  will be selected...or one of the these will get paired up each other.

btw..they changed out Kripa with Soundarya today.

nice performanced...but stil..the boys rocks😎

yeah the boys rocks :) i really liked Rahman- Kiran, Lokesh- Niwas (eventhough Lokesh didnt dance so much, it was nice to see Niwas' style ) and ofcourse Gokul and Karthik.

Rahman seems to be a promising contestant, so i hope he gets a good pair.

Another contestant who surprised me was Kathal Sugumar, it didnt look like he could dance when you saw him in the previous round.

Eventhough it was cool to see all the kids dance with soundarya and swetha (i am not sure about the names) i didnt really look at the two girls, and when Azar where there they just looked like the girls who dance in the background :(

About the pairs: it would not have been rigth if Niwas and Krithika were seperated, so i am very happy that they are together :)

And Gokul and Neepa: didnt they dance/ or make fun of  "kangel irandal " in a special round in mm2, i am looking forward to there performances.

another thing: are these to pairs going to dance together in the next show so Lokesh and Karthik/ apsara and nepa's old pair dance together? :s
Im not very happy with this season so far....I think Kala master is follwing Vijay tv and trying to make this one big mega serial..Also the guys really rock but as far as the new girls, they need to improve a lot!  She should have picked better conetstants..Hopefully they improve as the show goes on...All the guys are great ...I thought suhasini and Priya from KKK r going to be therer but I guess not ..I wuld have been great if they were there...

The worse part is Namitha! I dunt know why they have her as a judge???? Even rambha would have been better!  Anyways I bet you guys shes gonna leave the show in the middle just like she did in MM1 and in boys vs. girls