Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys,

Weekend busy.. so din't watch it.. Also, i think i won't be watching it anymore as I need some rest on weekends.. It just has become like a dragging serial...

I don't have any fav pair though I like kiran.

All the Best to all participants..
i support rehman, nikeshia and mani!!!

i liked azar doing his jai ho part
bala's movie is coming out soon

hopefully this season is gonna be good

good luck to everyone
Hey guyz..let me join with u guyz here 2😉!!!!!well im great fan of MM!!!now im really nt that much interested  2 watch MM4!!!coz of the judgez😡!!!! anyway, hope this season will rockz😊!!!nd all the very best 2 all the participantz😃!!!
Can some one post the pairs and their photos...
About yesterday's episode:
the score is different now Kala 20 Kush 15 Namitha 15
It was a duet round😊

The first pair was Kumaran and Apsara.
it was a nice duet and Kumaran's style was good. Kala master told apsara that she have to be careful since she has got a good pair. the persormace for "aiyo aiyo un kangal" was soo cute..... Kush said that she has become a fan of Kumaran after watching his performance. Namitha said that they lokked like they were made for each other. Their score Kala: 18.5  Namitha:13  Kush:14

Next Rahman and Nikisha
It wsa nice, but they said that Rahman has to work a bit with his expression. Nikish said that she has got a chance in a telugu movie as a heroine after mm4. And Nikisha was really good. Their score Kush:13  Kala:18.5  Namitha:14

Next Uweraj (he is new) and Theepa
Theepa impressed all the judges with her improvement. And got a gift from kala master. Uweraj had a Jazz\Salsa style in his dance soo they told him to chance it a bit. And Theepa was looking very cute like a heroine. her dance for "minnalgal kuthadum malaikaalam" was soo cute n romantic.... Their score Kala:18  NAmitha:13   Kush:14

Next Kiran and Sridevi
the start was really nice with the slowmotion fight....and their dance for "adiye kolluthe" was good.Kiran's style was good, but he did not finish his steps ....and they also had small
minuses.... Their score Kala:18.5    Namitha:12  Kush:13

Next Mahseh and Priyadarshini
Mahesh's dance for the song "irava Pagala" was good and his expression was good.... Priya forgot steps in between the next song and he sang both male and female voice..... they had some mistakes........ Their score Namitha:11   Kala:17   Kush:12

Next Lokesh and Swetha
It was soo romanic and soo sweet and Lokesh was sooo good his expression and everything. He got a new name Choclateboy........NAmitha was sooo glad with their dance.....the chorogrphy was sooo nice and romantic..... Their score Kush: 15   Namitha:15   KAla:19.5

Next Niwas and Krithika
the judges said that they once a gain had proved that they are good artists and not dancers. But it was nice..... I think the judges expected more from them...... Their score KAla: 18.5  Namitha:13  Kush:13.5

Next was Mano and Sugumar (they felt that they were good together)
First mano danced with Apsara and then Sugmar came like a girl and danced with him It was full of comedy....... it was a very nice performance... full of entertainment.... didn't get the score

Next Gokul and Neepa
Golkul was soo good and he looked like a hero and his style was sooo goood and his walk was toooo gooood. his expression was soo good. and Neepa was also  good. Their dance for " neje neje" was soo cute. Their score Kala:19.5   Kush:15   Namitha:15

Last Karthik anf Soundarya
they were soo cute together and Soundarya was soo good  her dance, expression, style and everything and also KArthik. It was soo nice to watch their dance....Their dance for "nejukol peiydidum" (vaaranam aayiram) was superb. Karthik's expression was sooo good... Kush said that Soundarya was 16 and going to be 17years. She was soo pretty in that pink dress. Their score Kala:19.5   Kush:15   Namitha:14

BP Lokesh and Soundarya....

Couldn't get their pics..... And Vasawi left she couldn't participate....

Edited by mitho - 14 years ago
Thanks for the info and updates mitho.. so nice of u..  Loks its good...
i dont really like the scoring this season
its just confusin

as you can see above the mm2 and mm3 old participants got the best marks
i can gurantee the old people will win this season

so vasavi is out and they have some new guy

things will get more clear from the next episode

can anyone please explain how the points thing work? it looks stupid. anyway this season borning so far and whats with contestants leaving in the middle did they not know they are going to particpate in a dance show? waste of time coming and leaving?
Thanks for the update da Mitho - good job👏

Lokesh-swetha, Gokul-Neepa, karthick-Soundarya, Apsara-Kumaran was a treat to watch😛 while the rest need to improve more...individually Rehman and Kiran are good dancers but both has the lack of emotions..need to work on that department.

PersonallY i dont know why Kala master chooses actress who had no clue about dances--i mean judges like Namitha - they are neither good dancers onscreen or offscreen.-.they are just used as some glams doll....i feel the 3rd judge should be someone from the dance field...kusbho is okay between a actress as she points out everyones mistakes. 

Me too doesnt like the new point system👎🏼

hey guys heard that mm3 Raam is participating in boy vs girls season 2