Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Sunday July 26 2009

Best Male:    Rehman  
He cut his hair and looks gorgeous now!

Best Female:   Nikeshia
She looked cute
I noticed that she has a very powerful look...which is good if she wants to do movies

Best Choreographer:    Prem
His performance with Mano and Sukumar was nice

The set was beautiful
All the judges and hosts were dressed nicely

I think Kiran has a new partner now...not sure exactly

ok this is so confusing!!1

can som1 plz explain to me:

1) how do the point system work is it the same as before or wha?

2) is the 2 guy pair in the competiotion or what or they just there for the entertaiment purpose? cuz they not getting points right

yes kiran got a new pair i don't know every eposide som1 seems to be leaving ! lol kiran pair pooja from jodi no1 season 3 she was miss chennai or osmething!
Hi guys

last sunday it was western round and it was really great to see some of the couples, while some couples were a bit disappointing. but hier are some highlights

Karthiks pair Soundarya was so cool and great, it was one of her best performences, she did also  get the price for best the female :)

And like smiles86 said Rahman looks really good with his new hairstyle :o) and he was also too good in this episode, so he did also got the price for best male

And Lokesh got a fan visit from France, so all the judges were teasing him (becouse it was a girl) that was funny :)

Deepa didnt do well, and Namitha was too cruel, and asked how many episode their should be before she will get used to the stage - Kala master tried to say it in a really nicer way, it was like Namitha was stepping on someone who was laying down (i am not sure, it is said in this way in english :S)

Well i think it is expression round next week, so i am looking forward to that :)

yeaa i too felt bad i tink namitha was being a b*tch. i mean deepa was trying so hard to smile and naw give it away but she kept on going at it. i like the way kala master judages she will say the good and the bad but in a postive way, namitha makes it seem like U CANT but kala will be like U CAN

but yeah those 2 guys i forgot their name but yeah its a waste of time in the show i finally figured out they just there for entertainment purpose which i tink is completely useless it just shows they got no jobs right now lol but yeah
Hai everybody....

I am Hasina Niyas
Do you remember me?????
Meli, Nallu, Sia, Kadambari i think you can remember me
Sorry i could not participate in the last thread due to some personal reasons, Now i am back to join with you in MM4 thread
Shall i Join you girls?????????????
Welcome back Hasina😛 Ithu enna kelvi? Ofcourse you can join us yaar😉
Sunday July 9 2009

Expression Round

Best Male: Karthick
Best Female: Pooja
Good Performance: Gokul and Neepa

Sunday August 16 2009   (above I wrote July but its really August)

Round:   Double pairs dancing together

1)  Niwas/Krithika   &   Pooja/Kiran
2)  Fayas and Priya do a guest dance for a new song 
3)  Yuvaraj/Deepa     &   Karthick/Soundarya
4)  Lokesh/Swetha   &   Kumaran/Apsara   
5)  Mano and Sukumar
6)  Rehman/Nikeshia  &  Gokul/Neepa

- Where is Mani???????????  I think Rajesh is their new choreographer forever now
- personally I think MM3 Priya can't dance

Money from Kala master:   Rehman and Neepa
Best Male: Rehman
Best Female: Neepa

Danger Zone:

1) Manoj and Sukumar???? they are not even competing
2) Lokesh and Swetha
3) Kiran and Pooja

No elimanation!!!

This is not related to MM

Just calling the Trisha fans out there and letting them know that she has 4 Telugu dubbed Tamil movies and that you guys should watch it

1) Puttakotai Azhagan
2) Madurai Thimiru
3) Pokkiri Thambi
4) Kumaran Rajini Rasikan

Enjoy!!!
they need to start having elemantions by next round ! better ! i hate it when they drag the eleminations.