~Archana (Ankita) Appreciation Thread~ Updated - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
You wanted me too!?!?!? i didn't realize!! I'm sorry Raj! I'll do that right now!! *holds ears*
aj archana k sath bohat bura hoa ...........

waisa mujay archana ka make up ....bohat pasand hai ...lol

ro the mein bhi itni achee lag rahi thi ......
it's water proof that's why!!!! *nods head solemnly* 🤣 But yeah, i felt she has to take way too much shi* from people!! 😔 I hope in the future this stops when she gets married!! People say too much to her because she herself doesn't say anything back! People take advantage of the fact that she is so naive!!!
Originally posted by blackdaughter

it's water proof that's why!!!! *nods head solemnly* 🤣 But yeah, i felt she has to take way too much shi* from people!! 😔 I hope in the future this stops when she gets married!! People say too much to her because she herself doesn't say anything back! People take advantage of the fact that she is so naive!!!

agreed..i really hope Manav enters soon in Archu's lyf n save her from all 'Tanas'....but today those larke wale will like Archu aur uski shaadi fix ho jayegi😕?????Manav should do something immediately..hope Tarun atleast kuch kareinn😳
really yaar Ankita is so fab looking and her simple looks in the show.......wow!!!!!!!!
i agree .....natashaa ...

mein archana k liye khush hoon k us ka rishta hoga ...

par us din zaida khush hogi jab us ka rishta manav sa hoga .....
Hey guys! I'm sorry i have been very busy, but i have updated the member list finally! =D

where's Maddy!! *angry* wat is this u dont come to ur own CC!! 🤣

Friday's Epi
Archana looked great in Saree as always😳

and looks great to see the girl smile, but i guess its for sometime as manjusha's Mom😡 is there to create a problem again

i just wish her plans fall flat ...would b great to see her have Dinner with Sachin n his Family and Archu's Family😆

yup can't wait to see hw Satish's family react 2morow....n dying to se some cute ArMan Moments:)